Meeting Cuphead and Mugman

(Art is not mine)

Cuphead's Point of view
Mugman,Boris,Bendy and me went to the beach and played there.I then heard mugman look somewhere when boris threw the volley ball and hit his face,"SORRY!!""It's Okay but...Look."Mugman said pointing at the ocean...wait a girl?
I Took a good view of her(don't worry your not fucking naked you have clothes on but you have short shorts and a black adidas jacket{you stoled it from the lab})Boris walked up to her and so did bendy.Mugman and I looked at each other and went to her."Sorry miss but are you okay?"I looked at her head and she had...horns?
______________________________________________________________________________
(Y/n)Point of view
"Sorry miss but are you ok?"I heard a wold ask me."yes I am."I said walking away,"Sorry but do you mind telling us wh-wait."I knew he was going to judge me horns,"Are you bleeding?"asked the wolf.I touched my head and saw blood.'oh great',I started to feel weak and thought i'ma pass out.and i did.
_______________________________________________________________________________

(Cuphead's point of view)
The girl fainted and we ran to her and boris picked her up."Bro we gotta take her!"said bendy,"I agree!"said boris.So we went to elder kettle's house.I opened the door,"Kettle WE NEED YOUR HELP!"I said,"What is it cuphead?"elder kettle asked.He then looked at the girl and said,"Let me have a look."we put her on the couch and kettle put his hand in her chest and we saw her soul.It looked fine but it was beating fast.kettle then got up and went to the kitchen.then he came back and put a warm towel on her head.Boris then came a put her a blanket."She'll wake up she just blacked put because of losing blood from her head."said kettle,so we waited until she woke up.