track one

Jayce Morgan

I sat in my chair in communications class playing with the pushy part of my pen as the substitute for our normal teacher rambled on.

I sat thinking of random stuff doodling occasionally not really caring for the learning.

We had about ten minutes left in class.

I was waiting for class to be over so I can hang out with my boyfriend, Jeff Atkins, and go to his house.

No one really knew we were boyfriend girlfriend sense we came from totally different social statues.

But of course that don't stop anyone else I guess.

Bryce (😒), Justin, Marcus, Zach -- any of them.

Well Zach was more of just the friendly guy type, Bryce and the rest of them just were straight up harassing -- unless I was with Jeff, then they backed off.

I guess that's how me and Jeff kinda became friends and then into a couple.

Now. I know what your thinking, "different social statues. Are you gonna be cliche and be that girl in all the other stories -- my mum left and my dad abused me, I have no friends, I get bullied."

No.

I definitely don't have the worst life, but it could be better.

I am not really, bullied I guess.

I get the people that talk bad, but who doesn't. I get the guys that always smack my ass and make sexual gestures.

But I guess when your a highschool teenage girl with a body and boobs other girls would kill for -- who doesn't.

I just turned seventeen like literally hours ago, I don't have many friends -- mainly because of all the shit that goes down.

I have Jeff, Clay, Alex, and I guess you could say Zach.

No girls really wanna hang out with me because of the rumor that happened when me and Jessica were friends, that I stole Justin from her.

So yes, much fun.

When the bell ring I waited for the crowd to leave, were it was just me and a few other student.

I gathered my things slowly sense it was the end of the day and wanting the hallways not as full so there was less talking about me as I walked down the hallways.

"Aye, Jay. Wanna hang out maybe?" Marcus asks coming up to me. "I'll take you to Victoria Secret and you can model for me?" He laughs.

I roll my eyes and ignore him. 

Jeff walks in, a smile plastered on his face.

"There you are, I was looking for you." He says coming and wrapping his arm around me. "Oh, hey Marcus."

He waves slightly, awkward and walks out not saying anything.

"Happy birthday." Jeff says smiling.

"Thanks." I say.

"Be happy." He says wrapping his arms around me. "We have the house to ourselves." He whispers in my ear pecking my jaw.

I shake my head smiling.

"You ready?" He asks as I put the stuff in my bag.

"Yeah." I say smiling.

"Then let's go." He says taking my hand.

"You are really over excited."

"I just know you'll like my present."

I shake my head.

"Horny little boy." I say laughing as we walk outside.

"I may be a little boy, but I have something else that ain't little."

"What, your ego?" I laugh.

He shakes his head smiling.

"Why you do that to me? Now my ego is hurt."

"So now it's like a normal persons ego?"

"So mean." He laughs taking me up to his room.

"Wow, it's actually clean." I laugh.

"Your one to talk." He says taking off his coat and closing the door.

He turns back to me wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me.

"Ain't waisting no time now are we?" I laugh as he smiles kissing down my neck.

He lays me down on the bed and undoes his belt tossing it onto the ground and pulling my shirt off.

It was as if almost instantly nothing was left between us.

"Jeff." I say breathy as he was kissing me. "Condoms." I whisper.

He opens the drawer next to the bed feeling around, before pulling away slightly to look.

"I could have sworn I had more." He says.

He looks at me as if asking to go without.

"Come on, my pull out game is strong babe I swear." He begs.

"Just this once." I say and he smiles getting back ontop of me kissing me.

"It better be good."

-

Sorry that this sucks so bad.

It will be better.

This is the second time writing this story, but I'm like doing it different.

Might do the other one tho.

--everbeyond