Sage in the Secrets

Sage in the Secrets
By
Queen_kim247

I actually refuse to read anymore of this story, as it is book two of a series. I have read one chapter, I was completely engrossed.

I have fell in love with this book, the theme and especially the back story of the main character. I haven't read the summary, as always so I'm unsure to the main plot.
The characters emotions, the way she feels and how she see's her life is perfect, not that her life is perfect but the view of how it's explained.
I'm not a one for these kind of story's, not a lot of people are. Although, how it is written and pull's you in, giving you a heart pound feel, making you want to know more. This is what I got, I loved it. It's different, honest and unique.

Omg! Mostly, I love the facts the author has thrown into this story! Not many authors do, they stick to fiction not allowing many reality outlooks to play into the story. This is a big love of mine, I love facts!

I did notice some grammar errors, mostly minor and none effect the flow of the story.

I do apologise to the author for only reading one chapter, although you may have noticed I've added the first story to my library.
I can't read a second story to a serious, if I didn't get so hooked I would have read more.

Note to Author; ahh I don't have one.

I would highly recommend this story, however, if your a younger reader, maybe in few years.
MATURE CONTENTS!

Dont forget to vote and read this story!