| chapter twelve |

' i'm in love with your everything '

LAUGHTER FILLED THE RESIDENCE OF THE CULLEN'S

LAUGHTER FILLED THE RESIDENCE OF THE CULLEN'S. A brunette had just dropped a bucket of goo on her best friend's boyfriend.

"ELEANORE!!!!!!!" Came the voice of Jacob Black, an alpha shapeshifter or also known as a mutt according to Eleanore. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"I'd like to see you try!" The Huntress, Eleanore, laughed as she ran away from Jacob. The man had green goo spilt all over him and the floor as well, Eleanore knew Esme was going to have a heart attack once she was the once clean house.

Elanore ran away from Jacob, and he chased after her, the two going everywhere which caused the house to have droplets of goo everywhere.

While the two were fighting, a mischievous hybrid sat on the couch laughing. Her name was Renesmee, one of the five hybrids in the world. She was half human and half vampire.

"YOU!" Jacob yelled, pointing at his imprint who froze. She glanced at the fuming shape-shifter and dove to the side as he lunged at her. Eleanore quickly teleported to her best friend and picked her up, about to teleport again until the door slammed open.

"What is going on in here?!" Screeched Esme Cullen, the mother figure in the family. The three stared at her like deers caught in headlights until Jacob and Renesmee pointed at the Huntress, blaming her. "Eleanore?!" The said girl glanced at the two and glared at them while they smiled innocently.

"Traitors." She whispered before a cold hand grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her upstairs. Jacob and Renesmee snickered while Eleanore's glare intensified. "I'll get you both back." She hissed, making sure the two only heard. Soon she was sitting on the bed with Alice, one of her mates, looking at her disappointed.

Eleanore gulped as she knew the scolding was going to start.

Three...

Two...

One...

"What did I say?!"

After scolding Eleanore for an hour, Alice made her take a bath before coming downstairs. She just stepped off the last marble step when she heard Esme finished berating Renesmee and the mutt, Jacob.

"Now, I hope you know not to do it again. I expect better of you; got it." She said sternly, and the two nodded, and she smiled at them. "Okay, what do you want for lunch?" Hearing lunch, Eleanore came speeding down the stairs in an oversized shirt which was probably Jasper's.

"I want lunch!" She yelled, her eyes lighting up at the thought of food.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I want pizza!" Esme laughed, nodding before going to the kitchen and began to prepare the food.

"Eleanore." Alice looked at her pointedly to which a look of confusion was returned to her.

"What?" The brunette questioned before looking down and saw what she was wearing. Elanore waved it off. "It's fine."

"Eleanore," Alice repeated, sternly and the said girl felt a wave of dominance come off her mate which made her go upstairs, whining.

Eleanore mumbled complaints as she dug through their shared closet before finding a pair of black Adidas sweatpants and a white shirt that was loose and had the Adidas logo in black on the top right side.

The huntress then rushed downstairs once she was ready and heard that lunch was available. She always loved how fast Esme cooked food and was surprised the first time Esme cooked. Vampires can't eat so how the mother like vampire could cook amazingly was a mystery.

Eleanore ran to the kitchen and sat down on the stools that were placed under the kitchen island with a marble top.

A plate of food was placed in front of her, and the huntress's nose was punched with the smell of delicious freshly cooked pizza.

The rich aroma of the dish wafted down and beckoned her. Eleanore could not resist the delightful sensations that whipped up a memory inside her at the mere thought of delving her white teeth deep and fast into the pulpy texture of the pizza.

Cheese spread atop in copious amounts and the vast assortment of condiments sprinkled in the perfect amounts mingle to produce a taste unlike any other: salty, peppery, cheesy with a whiff of Italian cuisine and a tinge of Greek flavor.