ch 17

*2weeks past*
Jade's POV:

Another day has past since I was in a coma.....and another day of me being afraid to fall asleep.

You might be wondering why I am afraid to fall asleep.

Well I don't want to fall asleep and never wake up....I want to be here with them....be with him
And I know I should be mad at him but it's really hard....

I was sitting on the floor with my head in my knees.... Waiting till I can't fight anymore....

The door open and revealed that it was bre.

B: hey Jade it's me bre
Jade's body: ......
B: I know you probably can't hear me but I miss you I want my best friend back and I know you are probably struggling on fighting for your life but keep fighting no one wants you to leave please stay a little longer....your my sister...I love you sis see you later..... I'll come back tomorrow to visit again

She left and I wanted to hug her but I can't do anything

Than Cree came in.... She never came to visit for two weeks...

C: hey Jay Jay it's me Cree....I'm sorry I didn't come to visit for the last two weeks... Bre keeps telling me to go visit and Thomas and Lance even told me but they don't get how hard it is for me to see you in this condition.....I don't like hospitals they terrify me...I have had bad experiences with hospitals.... The reason why I don't like hospitals because I went to the hospital once and it was for my mom because she had cancer and when I was at the hospital they had told me she had died a hour ago....I was 1 hour late...I didn't even to get to say goodbye... That's why I haven't visited you because I am afraid that when I come in it's gonna be to late...so please don't leave me....your my best friend so please don't go....bye love you best friend.

She left trying not to cry but I knew she wanted to...

30 minutes later

Lance came in

L: Hi Jadicus it's me lancington..... I can't ask for advice from anyone because I always come to you for this stuff but you are not well for this but I hope you can still hear me.... I'm gonna give bre a promise ring but i remember that you told me that her dream date was to go the beach and see a dinner set up....and you always asked me to do that but i am going to do that now..... Thank you Jade for giving me that advise..... And I am here to tell you to please don't give up we need you....Rico needs you....and I know what he did was wrong but he has been miserable....so don't leave us....

He got up and left..... I stared at my lifless body wondering when I can move

1 hour later

Thomas walked in now

T: Hey there Ms. Petty how you been I know you can't answer just asking....listen I know you are trying already but please try harder....we need you here with us..... Probably Lance already told you about the whole Rico thing but he really does need you.... Oh yeah they closed the school because of what happened so about 3months they closed it for....we miss.... I hope you get well soon...

Thomas left....

3 hours later

Rico still hasn't came I guess he don't want to see me

Never mind he just walked through the door.

R: hey there jadey I'm sorry i haven't came in for three hours it's just the guys were telling me on how you were doing and that I should see you because I haven't seen you sense to first day you came in here.....but I wrote u something...

I hoped you liked it....I love you Jade I always will

Rico left but before he did he kissed my head.....

I had tears running down my face...

J: I love you to Rico

He turned around and looked but nothing.