Actions

In every special event and occasion, Atoha's mom always reward her with anything she wants.

Atoha eventually turned 22 and got married to her boyfriend. As usual, her mom gave them the biggest gift. Atoha then proceeded to live with her husband.

When she gave birth to her first child, she received a mail from her mom. It was just a letter. She read it. Her mom just wants to know if she's fine and if her delivery was alright. Since she was busy with work, she didn't mail back.

Every passing event, her mom still sends her letters. Since she's still occupied, she never bothered replying.

One day, her business faced bankruptcy. Her husband lost his job too. Her daughter is demanding for tuition fee. Thinking of someone to go to, she went to her mom. She was more than surprised to see her mom sick in bed. She sat beside her.

"Atoha," Her mom smiled.

"I thought you never had time for me." Her mom frowned. "Why haven't you wrote back?"

"I was busy with work." Atoha said.

"How come you're here now?"

"I'm here to maybe ask for something."

Atoha's mom frowned.

"I gave you everything." She said. "What have you done for me?"

Atoha looked down.

"I supported your growth. I rewarded you for everything. I gave you everything that you wanted. All I ever wanted was one reply, one message, one letter, one mail! But I never got one."

This is the end of it. I just want you guys to remember your parents and their sacrifices for you.
Go give your moms a hug♡!