Chapter nine: Barista

[Heroine, A new event has been added]

So far, I have to wait for Diana Crystal to call me if I got the apartment. 

Tomorrow, I have two days before I'm kick out. 

I need a job. 

Harvey call back that our boss wasn't looking for any full-time employees. Though, I can work full time on  Sunday.  

That's getting extra pay. That doesn't cover everything. 

I surf the web finding available job that close to me. 

I did found one. 

"Wait....that's....." 

My eyes lit up. 

"I found it!" 

It wasn't a main job. It's something I can do for now until I get back on my feet. 

[Café] 

The café is the one I met up with Addi. I didn't know they were looking for hire. I made appointment with the boss in this café. 

Lucky for me, I enter the time at 6pm. I can have a one on one talk with the boss. 

I made sure I clean myself up. 

I wear denim long sleeves shirt with black leggings with brown boots. 

I put on light make up with a shade of red and eyeliner. 

Sadly, I didn't get wax my eyebrows. 

When I enter the café, I was greeted by a female employee. 

 "Welcome to the café, how may I serve you today?" She ask. 

"I'm actually here for interview." 

"I'm sorry. She just step out. Please wait by empty seat. Do you want a glass of water?"

"yes, please" I said.

I went over by a small table close to the window. I can feel my heart beating so fast.

I haven't done a job interviews for couple years. I never thought I had to go through this again.

"Here you go," said the female employee handing a glass of water.

"Thank you."

I sip the water from the straw while looking out the window.

It's not bad to work here. I don't have to waste money on the fare. I can walk, but I have to wake up early in the morning.

I'm still concern how I can manage. 

"Hello, have you been waiting long?" 

A woman pull the seat and sat down across from my table. Her eyes were cover with shades. Her hair were long with curls. She's wearing an outfit that I can probably see in a runway fashion show. She's quite tall. There's a beauty mark on the corner of her mouth.

"No, I just got here," I said.

"My name is Maggie Lovi."

I gave her my name.  

"Shall we get started with the interview," she smile. 

"y-yes," I stammer. 

"Have you ever work make coffee?" 

"yes." 

"Do you work well in customer service?" 

"yes."