Attacks

(A/N: Added a pick. This is Adam Gontier. Three Days Grace Singer. Also known as Leo, only younger and with out the tattoos. Have fun! Comments :P)

CHAPTER

As Mustang dragged me against my will, I noticed a few things about Central. It seemed to be very organized and busy. Most of it was covered in white brick. When we pasted the military building I was in complete awe. The green banner with the golden lion on it seemed to be hypnotizing me.

Mustang stopped suddenly in front of me, talking to one of his military buddies. I looked around him, he was just as tall as Mustang, but had longer hair that was orange. A cigarette hung lazily out of his mouth.

"Is this her?" He asked, I suddenly remembered his voice.

I moved in front of Mustang. "You're the one who saved me aren't you?" I said with a grim smile. He nodded, and oddly, pat me on the head.

"Yup, this is Havoc, I work with him. He was the one patrolling-" he paused for a minutes then shot his head to the left. "DAMN that kid got my watch!" He said gesturing to a black haired kid, running.

I took off after him even though I didn't know what his watch was. He approached a building scaling it to the top, sending me a quick glance. I followed him suit, when I got to the top I watched him jump to another building. I sped after him.

We jumped from building to building, not getting any closer. Suddenly, he jumped down in to an area behind the military building that looked like a courtyard. I ran full speed, lighter on my feet then before.

Right before I ran into him, I slammed my hands together, then to the ground, bringing the ground around him in spikes, one near his neck. Panting, I met his eyes, he looked scared, but he didn't sound like it.

"What are you going to do, kill me?" He hissed, moving his head away from the spikes.

I shook my head, walking around him. "No, but I do want to know why you took my... I mean Mustangs watch." I said, picking it up a few feet away.

"I thought I would sell it on the black market, for my mom. We're not doing very well." He said uncertainly. I met his eyes again.

"That's a bad plan they would have called the military in. What crazy alchemist would try to sell their watch?" I asked. He didn't respond, but suddenly the spikes were fading. My eyes widened in surprise.

He grinned before taking off. "You're not the only one who has tricks, bunny!" He yelled while running off. I clenched the watch in my hand and turned around to see Havoc and Mustang coming to me.

"You let him get away!?" Mustang yelled in my face. I placed the watch in his hand and he calmed slightly. "Oh, well... thanks I guess, I could have caught him myself."

I nodded. "Of course you could cornel. Now, where will I be staying?"

CHAPTER

After saying good bye to Havoc and placing the watch carefully inside his blue jacket, Mustang led me to a large building. He told me that this building had littler houses inside them with multiple rooms call apartments. We climb three flights of stairs and walked down a long corridor to finally enter a messy living room.

I frowned in disapproval. "You live here? It's a dump! I hope you don't mind me cleaning up." He led me into a bedroom with two beds on either side of the room and pointed to mine.

"Yeah, just don't go in my office." He said turning out of the room. "I'm going back to the military headquarters; I have some thing's to straighten out. There's food in the kitchen, and I suggest you don't leave." I heard the door slam, my cue to start cleaning.