< 14 >

"All right class, we have two new students here. Please come in and introduce yourself."

Then the door slowly open, the two new students came inside the classroom. The new students since are girls, the boys started to shout.

"Ohhhh!!!!" Shouted the boys.

"Gezzz, can't you boys control your hormones." Said the girls annoyingly.

If you all want to know how I felt. While I tell you....nothing at all... I'm just laid on the table and wait the girls introduced themselves.

"Hi everyone, my name is Tzuyu. Please take care of me." She smiled and looked around the classroom.

"Yay, we will!" Said the boys.

Then I felt someone was staring at me. I quickly got up and looked who it is. Is her... Tzuyu? She stared at me and smirked at me. Oh gosh... I had a bad feeling about her. Then another student introduced herself.

"Hello, my name is Nayeon. Please take care of me too." She smiled. Then Tzuyu whispered something in her ear. She looked to me and smirked at me too. I noticed it, but I just acted like I didn't see it.

"Hey....(Y/N).. did you see them smirking at you.." Seulgi whispered to me.

"Ya...I had a bad feeling..." I whispered back.

"Alright, where should you two sit....." said the teacher while choosing a seat for them.

"Teacher, may I sit at that seat?" Said Tzuyu while pointing at my direction.

"Teacher me too!" Said Nayeon.

"Then alright, Miss (Y/N) please change your sear please." Said the teacher.

"What?! How can she do that?!" I thought. I took my school supplies and ready to leave the seat, but Lisa hold my hand told me not to leave. I just smiled at her and went to an empty seat. I walked pass them, then Tzuyu whispered something to me.

"I will make sure your life become hell loser." Then they went to my seat.

"Wth?! What did I do to them?" I sit down and started to listen to the teacher.

Lunch time

I went to my best friends and BTS direction. I walked closer to them and want to talk to them but Them stopped me.

"Hey nerd! What do you want?" Nayeon smirked.

"Erm....go cafeteria with them?"

"Who do you think you can go to cafeteria with the cool kids? Right bae?" Said Tzuyu.

"Right bae..." said Jungkook while holding hand with her.

I was shocked. I thought he really want to marry me. I guessed I'm wrong. I looked at Suga oppa. Although he still had his poker face on, he looked a little mad. I'm just can tell that. I just gave him a signaled to stop making a mess. He looked at me then sighted. After all, I came to Korea to avoid him anyway. If he got girlfriend, that's a good sign for me. I walked closer to Lisa and Jennie. Then THEY stopped me too. What are their problem?!

"Didn't you heard me, not NERD allow to hang around with cool kids!" Said Nayeon while used her finger pushed my shoulder.Then Lisa really can't take it anymore.

"Hey! New students!" She said. Then they looked at her smiling.

"What do you think you are doing?" She said it in a mad tone. Then they smile started to faint.

"We are just teaching her place. A nerd can't hang out with cool kids right?" Said Tzuyu while clingy with Jungkook. Gross.

"Oh ya.... how bout should we teach you a lesson too?" Said Wendy while holding her fist.

"What do mean?" Said Nayeon while crossing her arms.

"We all know you two are just a NEW students. As always, you don't know much about this school don't you? Do you know who we are?" Said Irene while smirking.

"The cool kids in school?" Said Tzuyu.

"Wrong! We are the queenka and kingka in this school. If you mess with our friend, you life will live like a hell too." Said Irene while smiling devilishly.

Both of them looked shocked. Then Tzuyu asked Jungkook with a disgusting voice.

"Bae.. are you a Kingka too?"

"Yes I am." Said Jungkook.

"Will you protect me from these evil witches?" Said Tzuyu.

"Of cause, bae." Said Jungkook while stroking her head.

"Then I felt safe." Tzuyi smiled at Jungkook then smirked at Irene. In other hand, I just looking at this boring drama.

"Alright, if you want me to go then I will leave far away from YOU."After I said it sassily, I walked to the front door.

"I will go too." Said Yoongi.

"Me too." Said Jimin while raising his smol hand.

"Same." Said Irene while other nodded.

"Let's go, leave these bitches here." Said Jennie while pulling Lisa.

"Sigh...I guess we don't have any choice..." said Jin while looking at other expect Jungkook.

"But hyungs..." Then he cut by Yoongi hyung.

"Don't hyung me anymore Jungkook-shi, I always thought you always love (Y/N). I guess not anymore. I can't believe you just date with her after she came without knowing her. What a playboy you are Jungkook-shi." Then Yoongi smirked at him and started walking to the front door.

"Oh... and one more things.... leave BTS too.. I don't want to see you again." Said Yoongi madly.

"What?! No I don't want to!" Then he pull Taehyung arm.

"Sorry kookie, he is the boss in this school." Then Taehyung pull his hand away and continued walking along. Leave three of them inside the clasroom.

"Bae...are you okay..." said Tzuyu while faked worried Jungkook.

"Just leave them okay, you have us." Said Nayeon faked smiled at him.

"I'm okay.....you will paid for this Yoongi-shi!" He said it angrily.

"If I found her, I will kill her in front of you."
______________________________________
Wow, Yoongi is really mad at Jk huh..... what happen to them? Fine out more in next chapter. Hope you all love this chapter, please vote this chapter and comment how you think.

Ps: I know this is kinda boring, but I will do my best.💪❤👊