Day-off (Jeffmads!)

This is requested by AndPeggy571

After this I'm gonna write three smuts ;) Hope y'all enjoy!

***

"Tommy.." James whined in his sleep. Thomas was beside him reading a book. Both of them were cuddling all day, giving each other small kisses. "James, you awake? It's time for you to take your medications."

James whined once more, turning his back. "But I don't wanna..I'm totally fine." James tried to get up but Thomas quickly pulled him back.

"Nope, nuh uh! You're not going anywhere, mister," Thomas engulfed James in his arms making the smaller Virginian groan and wriggle out of Thomas' arms gently like a fish. (If you listen to Clppng you get the reference!)

James sighed, finally giving in and leanig on to Thomas' shoulder. "Fine, but I'm not taking that medicine!"

Thomas chuckled, "You sound like a kid, Jemmy." James pouted and crossed his arms. "N-no I don't!"

"Not that it's a bad thing, it's really cute," James blushed at the compliment, hiding his face in his turtle-neck sweater. Madison let out a muffled 'really?' Which Thomas returned with a nod.

"Mhm," Thomas replied. "Now, come here and take these meds." Thomas stood up, getting a glass of water from the table with a small tablet in his hand.

The taller man gave it to Madison who took the tablet in his mouth, swallowing it along with the water. James cringed at the slight sour taste, "Taste good, right?" Thomas smirked, taking the now empty gal from James' hand.

"No." James said sternly. Thomas laughed, pecking James' lips. "You want somethin' to eat, darlin'?" The taller Virgnian asked.

James was about to protest but he felt his stomach grumble from the lack of food. Oh yeah, I haven't eaten for hours. Madison thought to himself. "Just soup, please."

Thomas nodded one last time before going out.

***

"Hey puddin'." Thomas went inside the room after a couple of minutes holding a bowl of soup. "I got you your soup."

James smiled at the smell that filled his nose, sitting up. It made him even more hungry. Thomas sat down at the edge of the bed, "Chicken Macaroni Soup." Thomas smiled.

"Why does it have Macaroni?"

"Baby, you know Macaroni makes my whole life better," James pouted, "What about me?"

Thomas took a spoonful of soup and brought it to James' lips, "You're even better than Macaroni. Now open up and say 'ahh'."

James did as told, opening his mouth and slightly sticking his tongue out. As James tasted the yumminess of the soup, Thomas took a spoonful of soup, tasting it himself.

"Tommy! You can't use my spoon, you'll get sick!" James warned. Thomas shrugged and drank more soup until his mouth was full. Once it was full enough, he grabbed James and pulled him into a kiss. James tasted the soup from Thomas mouth. (I find this grossly cute-)

James pulled back, licking his lips, "You're gross." He laughed. "But You liked it." Thomas said, putting the bowl aside.

Thomas laid down beside James, pulling the sheets to cover the both of them. "I love you, Baby boy." James kissed Thomas lips passionately and replied, "I love you too, Tommy."

***

The next day, Burr received a text from Thomas telling him to come over.

'What does that Asshole want now?' Burr thought. He hopped inside his car and drove to the couples house. After a six minute drive, Aaron arrived in their house.

He knew Thomas was busy taking care of James so he used the spare key Jefferson gave him. He unlocked the door and went inside the house.

"Thomas? You guys there?" He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door that had Blue stars sticked to them.

He opened the door, seeing Thomas and James tucked in bed. "H-hey Aaron.." Thomas said slightly sneezing. Aaron groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Is this why you called me?"

Thomas chuckled, nodding. "I already told you not to use my spoon." James groaned. Burr sighed and sat on a chair, his face buried in his hands.

"Why am I even involved in this?"

***

Yee, that was short but it was something x3 I hope you lovely reader liked this!

🌌 Ginger 🌌