INTRODUCTION

"I like you,Zach,like the real kind of like."

I didn't know what was happening in the hollow + brainy head of mine that I was now standing in front of the length mirror in my bedroom,practising on how I should get this thing on.

I might be the most beautiful girl in the school (I know,people are saying) but that thing usually didn't work out if you got a crush on the hottest jock in school-probably in the planet.

Beautiful + Hottie = Disaster + Cliche

You know,just like Prada,sometimes the quirkiest design happened to be the best-seller ones.

This is the story of how I made the equation looked pretty acceptable.

But sometimes,I forgot just how much even the best seller-handbags can disappoint you to the point of no return.

So Hi and Hi and Hi!!!

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yeay!Finally exposing this baby of mine to the whole world.You can imagine Zach Harrison as whoever you want to but believe me when I say I'm a huge fan of One Direction-Harry especially and it's easy to say I imagine Zach as him most of the time.But it's up to you guys,like really.I don't want to attach a few pictures of who Zach or Victoria might be because it might spoil some others mood,you know like some people don't like Harry like I do,we have different perspectives so go on.Imagine whoever you want and believe in everything,because as long as your presence is felt,this means you decide to make it real.

And yes,VOTE,ya fools!