I Forgive You.

~Avery's POV~

I opened the letter slowly as tears began to prick my eyes, I haven't even read the note yet. I sighed before pulling out of the envelop and unfolding the paper. On the paper was Elliot's messy writing and the note read...

'Avery, I don't know where to begin, a lot has changed since you came here. Alex is happier, Harry's happier, Liam's more open and Cameron's falling in love, something no-one thought would happen. You've been through a lot and what I did, didn't help at all and for that I'm truly sorry. I was respecting Amy's wishes but I should have respected your trust more. I hope you will forgive me. You're the only friend that makes me smile without having to say anything, you're the only one who can read me like a book. You're the only one that makes me believe in myself, If I lost you, I don't know what I'd do. You're one of the bestest friends I've ever know, now I know why Alex is so protective over you. I spoke to Elisha and Miranda, they told me about Joey. Don't be mad at them, I forced it out of them. I will never hurt you like he did, I promise. Oh and don't be mad but this is only a clue. There is one more thing you have to find, It'll be in your room, You'll see it. I love you and I'm sorry. Elliot.'

I folded the paper up slowly while wiping a few tears before standing and running into the kitchen and up the stairs ignoring everyone's shouts and questions. I reached my room and locked the door behind me and on my bed lead a CD and a black small box. I smiled before walking over and picking up the box and opening it, inside was a beautiful silver bracelet with a infinity sign in the middle causing me to smile at it's beautifulness. I stared at the bracelet in awe before placing it down and putting the CD in my DVD player.

I clicked play and waited until Elliot's face bounced on the screen "I see you found it" he said which caused me to laugh "You told Steven to make it unique which he did" He said before a picture of Steven in the penguin costume came on the screen causing me to laugh "so here I am, making it unique" he smiled before Alex's face came bouncing on the screen "Avery. Elliot asked us for his apology to say something that has changed since you came here, I took me a while but I know what you've changed for me" he smiled "you came back, you brought my soul mate back" he smiled before a picture  of him holding me in the hospital came on the screen causing a tear to roll down my face. Next was Theo, his little smile appearing on my screen "I don't understand why Elliot's doing this but what you changed for me was you gave me a bestest bestfriend" he smiled a toothy smile before a picture of me and Theo that Marissa took the first day I arrived causing another smile to roll down my face, next Harry and Liam came up, together as always "you gave us a voice" they said simply before a picture of us three came up on the screen making me smile, I forced them to take a picture with me so I could send them to Elisha and Miranda. Steven came on the screen "you made me open" he smiled as a picture of us came on the screen, he was in the penguin costume and I was laughing at him, "Avery" Cameron's voice said as his face came on the screen "you taught me what it means to be happy" he said before a picture of us sat on the beach together the first day we kiss, I didn't even know that was took "you taught me what it's like a fall" he smiled before another picture came up, this time is was the day we announced we was together "you taught me what's it's like to have someone you trust" he smiled before a picture of him giving me a piggy back ride came up. Next was my English class together "you taught us what it's like to be whole" they all said before a picture of us came up on the screen the day Lola had that fight with Bree, After that Lola came on the screen "you taught me to be myself" she smiled as a before and after picture came up, the before being her in her cheer leading costume with Bree and Alexis and the after was her with Me in out onsies which caused me to laugh. Finally was Robert and Marissa "You gave us our little girl back" they smiled before a picture of us came on the screen from my second day. The video wasn't over and I was crying intensely "You give people hope, happiness and love and you don't even know you're doing it. I admire you Avery. I really do" he smiled before a picture came up of the family. "You've lost so much" he said as he came back on the screen but was quickly replaced with a picture of my mum "you're strong" he said as a picture of me smiling at the camera came up "you're ambitious" he said again as a picture of me trying to climb a tree at school "you're simply amazing" he said again before a picture of me, Elisha and Miranda came on the screen. "That's why we love you, that is why you're my best friend, that is why I'm sorry" he said before the video ended. 

I ran down the stairs, missing steps as I went, I got to the bottom without falling thankfully and went crashing into Elliot's arms "I forgive you" I whispered as he span me around making me dizzy.