Narry: Perfect

If you didn't notice this is a second part of my story "I'm not the only one" so if you forgot it, or if you didn't read it, maybe you should read it first, because this will make no sense.

I'm sorry for such a long wait, but I'm really putting school in front of everything and everyone and I'm trying to make the best out of this year, cause it's my last one in my middle school and then I have to decide which high school I will go to, will I be good enough for some and so on, it's just so much pressure.

If you find some mistakes feel free to point it out, cause I probably missed a few.

Hope you'll enjoy this anyway.

It has; 3890 words, just to say, my longest one yet❤

NIALL'S POV

"Liam, where are you taking me?" I said to my lover who was dragging me, blindfolded in the woods.

"Just trust me on this one babe." He said and I could feel the humor in his voice.

"When I didn't trust you?" I said, smirking. He laughed as he picked me up, making me squeal and his excuse was "You're too slow."

"Well I wouldn't be 'too slow' if you just take the blindfold off." I said in his neck. Liam was always so warm. It was always a beautiful feeling sleeping in his strong arms. He knew how to make feel safe and happy. I love him so much. Suddenly, we came to a stop and he took the blindfold off. I opened my eyes, expecting to see Liam in front of me, but instead I saw him. He was standing there tall and strong with a guitar in his hands on a small round stage whit red roses all around it. I opened my mouth in surprise as he started to sing...

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive in
Follow my lead.

Niall was leaning against his locker, looking at the most beautiful human being in the whole world. He was the Capitan of a football team, the sexiest, cutest and tallest person Niall ever saw. His long curls that were reaching his shoulder making him look incredibly sexy and good looking. He had a scholl uniform on and somehow he still looked sexy and fit in it. He didn't have a tie on, like most boys did, and his first two buttons were unbutton, making Niall see all his tattoos and his collarbone. Niall smirked as Harry passed by him and winked his way. He rolled his eyes at his best friend and his fail attempt to flirt with him.

But one thing Niall will never admit to somebody is that he has a big crush on Harry Styles, his best friend since diapers. He just couldn't help the way he is feeling towards Harry, he tried to control it all, but he just can't.

The bell rang and Niall ran to his next class, thinking about how he will get ride of his crush on Harry Styles.

Well I found a boy, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

"Harry? Why are you hiding us away? Niall asked desperately. He was sick and hurt and tired of his boyfriend treating him like this. He loves Harry dosen't Harry love him too?

"Niall." Harry said, trying to control his anger, "for the last tme, I'm not hiding us away." He said turning towards Niall and looking his smaller blond lover in the eyes.

"Yes you are! You don't want us to hang out with our friends, nor our family, you don't want to be seen with me at all. How am I supposed to think that you love me when you don't even look at me anymore! All we do is fight! And each and every time it's my fault! I know I'm not beautiful, I know I'm not perfect, but do you really have to rub it in my face?" Niall said turning around, he harshly rubbed at his eyes, trying to stop the tears from rolling down. He turned back around and saw Harry trashing the whole room.