Chapter 3

CAUTION: Dirtyish and Sadish! But a new character is added so you might want to read, just skip over the dirty if you don't like it... Sorry!

-Ivy

___________________________________________________________________________________

**Alex P.O.V.**

I just kissed my brother, like full on tounge and everything! Jeez I'm so stupid, how could I just do this? But from the look in his eyes I think he liked it?

'Jamie...'

'Shh!' His expression changed he looked hurt now. 'Just go! Get out of the room!'

'Jamie wait-' He stood up and looked angry.

Oh no.

'LEAVE! JUST GET OUT!' He climbed the little stairs and climbed into his bed turning and not facing me.

I walked down stairs and went outside, ignoring all the comments I was getting from Chris and Oliver, I just felt numb. It was snowing outside and I totally wasn't dressed for snowy climate. I mean I'm shirtless and I forgot my shoe's inside. Since I feel numb this really has no affect on me, but I guess it will once I get sick. At a time like this there's only one place I would go. Eric's grave.

I looked at the cemetery looking for Eric's grave. Eric was my best friend since I was 5 he died a year ago from lung cancer. I mean sure we knew he wouldn't last but it was a shock. Since I'm 17 now and graduating next year, I can't ever stay long enough to visit his grave given all the school work I have to do, but when I get in moods like this his grave is the best place to go. Eric was my first real friend and my first gay one, he knew a lot about me, he even knew my sexuality.

'Hey Eric.' I looked up into the trees and felt the tickle of snow on my nose.

'So I kissed Jamie today and he totally flipped out. Like it was weird. I mean its not like I knew how I even felt about him but it was a huge shock. To think I was thinking about milk a few seconds before it happened. I felt really open to him, I mean he's the next best thing to well...you. I just wish..he felt the same?' I felt a hand on my arm and turned quickly.

'Hi.' It was a boy. He looked really...cute. He had blue eyes that actually kind of looked green in this dreary light. He had a jacket, some shoes, and a T-shirt in his hands.

'Hi.' My shyness was taking over...great.

'My name...is um...Rayne Pierce. Its nice to meet you.' He pulled his hand out for a hand shake.

'Hi. Alex McNair.' I shook his hand carefully.

'I saw you walking over here in a little bit of a hurry and noticed you have on no jacket or shoes on.' he handed me the clothes. 'Eric...'

'My best friend. He was...gay.' I looked at Rayne to see if he flinched at my words...nothing.

'Well Eric and I have something in common. I'm guessing all three of us do actually. I kinda noticed you staring.' Damn...I'm not good at being sneaky.

Like once I stole Ivy's chocolate bunny from Easter and ate some of it. She nearly killed me, she was talking something about...Overlords or something. That child has serious problems.

'Hello??Alex?'

'Huh? Oh yeah sorry...I didn't mean to stare.' I said my cheeks turned red, hopefully it wasn't noticeable due to the cold.

'Yeah no problem really its ok. I get it a lot.'

'Why?'

'You tell me...Why were you staring?'