Chapter#15

I wake up in a new room with only a bed and a T.V Its just me. I push the nurse button and within seconds one enters my room. She tells me that i'm really sick and need to stay in here till I get better. I ask why? she tells me that this room is 100% clean and it needs to stay that way so you can get better. I ask her how sick I am. she tells me that the cancer is getting worse and that its making me really sick and that tomorrow I start a new type of treatment. I tell her that i'm hungry and that I want my mother. She tells me that my moms on bed rest but my dads on his way. She then tells me that emily and brian cant come. Even stacy I ask her? even stacy she says. The she says how about some chicken noodle soup and a bread roll. I tell her thats fine and that i’ll probably throw it up anyways. My soup comes in and I barely touch it I ask her if she can bring me some books like  45 pounds more or less and marley and me. She tells me sure but it has go through sanitation. I say ok and ask her if she can also bring me some Sour Powers my favorite type of candy . She says sure anything else you want me to get any movies. I say can you bring me E.T and Safe Haven. she says let me get those thing and I’ll be right back. I ask her how far away is dad. She tells me that something came up but you have a note in your mailbox do you want me to bring it to you yes and can you ask my dad to bring me my computer. I’ll see about that for you but here is your mail. I open it up and This is what it says.

Dear Loser

How are you? I’ve see that you have gotten yourself into a pickle a sick one that is and that makes me really happy to see that you are on your deathbed. I really hope you don’t get any better.

P.S just crawl into a hole and die.

At this point i’m furious  I rip it up into tiny pieces and throw it away into a trash can that gets cleaned out every three hours to make it more sanitary. The nurse comes in with a couple things and my dad behind her. She tells me that I have to wait a few days for my laptop because its getting cleaned at the moment. She leaves so I can have some quality time with my dad. We talk for a while then my eyelids get very heavy and I fall to sleep in a split second.  I wake up with someone knocking on my door I yell come in. In walks one of the night nurse to take my blood pressure and change my IV bag. I look to my left and I don't see my dad. Where is he I ask? she is telling me something but I can't hear her as soon as she finishes her sentence i’m already sleeping. I wake up and I feel fine my Doctor tells me that I was asleep for three weeks because I was really sick but we beated the sickness and I can go back to my room. They wheel my back with a wheelchair and when I get there I see baily packing up her things and going home. I also see that my laptop is on my bed side table. As soon as I get  situated my dad walks in and he says that he has visited me the whole time I was sick  and prayed for me alot.  I ask how moms doing and he says she and baby wyatt is doing just fine and he can't wait to meet you.