Making Memories

It turns out the first place we are headed to is the movie theater. We sit towards the back of the room as the trailers start to roll. It's a thriller, but I'm not really paying attention to it. All I can think about is Harry and the sudden urge I have to kiss him. I don't know if it's because the room is dark or because I regret rejecting him yesterday. Either way, I try to maintain my focus on the screen. We're both sharing the same armrest and I sense every shift I make against him. Finally, I can't take it anymore. I don't care if I just met him. I feel like I'm about to burst.

"Harry," I whisper quietly.

He turns his face towards mine. "Yeah?" The movie light reflects off of his curious face.

Before I can psych myself out, I quickly grab the back of his head and press my lips against his.

He sucks in a breath and I run my tongue over his lips. He softly groans and pulls back. At first I think Harry is rejecting me, but then he pulls up the armrest and gives me a quick smile. "It's a tad uncomfortable."

I giggle quietly as he pulls me onto his lap. We don't even care about the movie anymore and just have a full-blown make out session. I'm not embarrassed nor do I check to make sure no one is watching us.

I arch my back against him and tug at his hair.

He lightly bites my lip and we break apart, gasping for air.

"I think we should go on to the next part of the date before we get too carried away," he whispers.

I agree. "Let's get out of here, then."

We sneak out of the room and quickly walk down the theater's hallway. About halfway there, Harry pins me up against the wall and kisses me hard. 

I grip his shoulders and slightly push him away.

"Harry," I breathe and look around, "we're in public." Thankfully there isn't anyone around. Yet.

He presses his lips against my neck and my knees go weak. 

"Harry..." I groan. I have to literally pry him off of me. "Come on. Let's go."

He licks his lips and smirks. "Okay, love. Time for the next part."

We get into the car and drive down the highway. When he pulls up into the parking lot of the annual county fair, I squeal in excitement. I've been meaning to come here. I never seem to get around to it, though.

I jump out of the car and pull him towards the entrance. "Hurry!"

Harry just chuckles and shakes his head. "It's not going anywhere."

"I know, but I'm excited!"

Once inside, we buy tickets and head to some of my favorite roller coasters and rides. I love the feeling of getting dizzy and the moment just before the big drop. Afterward, we buy funnel cake with vanilla ice cream and strawberries piled on top and purple cotton candy almost as big as my head. We walk around, cotton candy in hand, and stop at the lineup of game booths. 

"I never win anything at those games," I inform him. 

"Never?' Harry asks.

"Never."

He looks around. "How about I win you that giant unicorn?" He points to the one hanging in front of us. 

I shake my head. "There's no way you can win that. You have to knock down four of those clowns."

He clutches his heart. "Your lack of faith wounds me, Y/N." He takes some bills out of his wallet. "Now, watch me defy your low expectations."

I shrug and step aside, tearing a piece of the cotton candy off. "Be my guest."