chapter 6

I left the hotel crying. I could be lost forever. Why? Why did I leave?! I wanted to commit suicide then. I wanted to walk into the road and leave all of this crap I caused. I checked my phone. Dead. Wouldn't even light up saying it was too low to power on. I cried. I walked back to the hotel.

"Your back!" The lobby lady said.

"Can I use the phone?" I asked eagerly

"Of course darling!" I picked up the phone and punched in Eleanor's number. It rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello? Who is this?" The voice sounded familiar but it didn't sound like Eleanor. I sware I punched in the right number. The voice spoke again.

"Who is this?" I was worried. But there were security and stuff all around.

"Who is this?" I asked that question. Out smarting the other line.

"This is Sophie." I knew it was some one! Its Louis house cleaner. Why did she have Eleanor's phone?

"Hi Sophie its me. Jenna. Where's Eleanor?" It was quiet tor a bit and it was awkward.

"She's out. Looking for you. I'm at this weird hotel. I don't really know. There's a police station right by here so ill talk to them and they can get me home." Sofie was processing everything that had been said.

"Okay Hon." She said hanging up.