Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

A/N: Okay, so am I like the first Rain LGBT fanfiction to ever exist? ‘Cuz I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find one. Here we go, though, some Drudy slash for all of y’all! :D

Rudy Strongwell ran far, far away from that awkward conversation with his ex-girlfriend Rain Flaherty and the on-again off-again straight boy Drew Borelli. Turning the corner, he ran outside to the flagpole. It was a nice, secluded place to think, and no one would look for him here.

Rudy sunk to the ground and buried his head in his knees. His shoulders shook with suppressed sobs. He heard someone approach, but he refused to get up. "Go away Rain, I don't wanna talk to you right now." The person chuckled. Rudy looked up. That definitely wasn't Rain. She giggled, and this sounded like- "Drew?" Rudy asked. "What're you doing here?" Drew smiled softly.

"I was looking for you." he said. Rudy scoffed.

"Why? Trying to figure out if you're gay still?" Rudy said acidly. Drew looked a bit hurt.

"Actually, Rain helped me figure that out. Something about my orientation being repressed. But, Rudy, you know how I said I've been noticing boys more than girls lately? Well... um... Ikindameantyou." Drew looked down and blushed, rubbing his arm. Rudy's eyes widened and he blushed.

"D-Drew? What are you trying to say?" he asked, embarrassed.

Drew's face turned even redder. "I-I like you, Rudy! But you insult me every time I try to tell you! I don't know what to do anymore, you've got me jumping through hoops. I just wanna be with you!" he shouted, before running off with tears in his eyes. Rudy's eyes widened before he jumped up and grabbed Drew's wrist.

"Drew wait!" he yelled. "I-I was just confused and scared. I didn't understand how someone could like boys and girls. I guess I overreacted because I was jealous. But... I have something I want to tell you too." With that, Rudy spin Drew around and kissed him. Drew's eyes widened before he melted into the kiss. Oh yeah, this was definitely a better day than it started as.

OMAKE:

Holly O’Neil turned on her heel after seeing Drew and Rudy kiss. This was going to be a hot topic to tell Emily later! Maybe she should tell Debbie too… So much gossip, so little time.