Trailer 1

5 years before...

In class 2A, "Hey Kongpob give me back my ball !!!" shout Arthit with anger

" No, i don't want..your belonging is my belonging and my belonging have nothing to do with you" said Kongpob while laughing

Arthit walked to Kongpob with anger and said " I SAID GIVE ME BACK MY BALL !! " while his mouth shouting those words his both hand trying hard to reach the ball that was purposely lifted higher on the air with Kongpob long arm. Kongpob mockingly said "Try to take it yourself, if you can touch even a slightness of the ball i will give up and give the ball to you". Due to Arthit height that was shorter than Kongpob it makes Arthit couldn't reach for the ball.

After a few minutes, Arthit stop trying and stand up straight without moving even for an inch in front of Kongpob and start to cry. Kongpob feels weird when Arthit stop trying and look at him. At that time Kongpob can see Arthit tears falling from his big eyes.

Kongpob feels so guilty and decide to stop teasing that boy, "Here take your ball, i don't need it anymore" said Kongpob. Arthit looked at Kongpob with shocked expression,cannot believe that this bullies is giving him back his ball and without wasting any time Arthit take the ball and give Kongpob the sweetest smile ever.

" Thank you" said Arthit

" Wel..welcome" said Kongpob with shocked, he somehow get stunned seeing those beautiful and honest smile from Arthit

"You want to play together?"

Old ff but I chamge it to Sotus actors
Enjoy! 😍