Chapter 29 - Edited Once

I just want to say thank you, guys, for leaving such wonderful comments, they make me happy!!!

Stella

(Edited Once)

When I saw a figure lurking in the shadows, I felt scared. I wanted to warn Julian, Cody, and Skye, but a sudden voice jumped into my head.

'Hurry, Stella, shift or they get hurt and die,'  I heard a woman's voice in my head and I freaked out. I felt terrified by that voice. 

How did it get to my head?

The voice repeated the word shift in a louder tone that was filled with vigor and power. I did not think much as it was so demanding and absolute. I felt like a soldier receiving orders to kill the enemy. They had no choice but to obey and save others' lives. I was the soldier.

I ran to fight the wolf that was standing behind my people and jumped over their heads and heard bone cracking in my body. I assumed it was painful but the adrenaline rush blinded me and blocked all the pain from my mind. It was like a dream. I gazed at my hands and saw fur. My mouth was now a long snout. I did not have time to react as my body moved on its own, and I landed on the brown wolf.

What was happening to me?  

'I made you shift. You became a wolf, Stella. A strong wolf that is going to beat this rogue's butt. Now fight, and think later,' the woman's voice answered my question, and I had no other choice.

I fought.

I fought until he dropped to the ground with a broken leg and bloody head. Not a second later, the rogue ran to the woods, leaving me to my thoughts. I looked back to where we were and saw them frozen in place. "What just happened?" Skye and Cody asked simultaneously. Julian approached me and then kneeled down in front of my shivering body. I was not feeling cold. It just felt weird and abnormal.

I'm not human?

'No, you've been a werewolf since the day you were born. It will take time to explain, but in the meantime, my name is Dianna. It's so good to be back,' she introduced delightfully. I did not know what to say.

This is too much for me to comprehend. I mean, I can understand and accept Julian's nature, but me being one?  

It was so wrong, weird, funny, I don't know... I can't describe it.

Julian pulled his hand and placed it on my big head then rubbed my soft gray fur. It felt good to be touched by him, especially when I was lost and terrified. "Stella?" he trailed off, and I nodded my head in response.

Out of nowhere, I had the urge to be near him, so I started sniffing his clothes and buried my head into his warm wide chest that accepted us. Dianna burred with satisfaction at the contact. After a moment of silence, Julian shifted. 

Looks like Peter took over control... Again.

'Hey, Peter. I'm Dianna,' my wolf introduced herself to him, and I just stayed silent. Peter came closer and sniffed our neck.

'Dianna. What a beautiful name for a beautiful Luna. You and Stella are perfect for us.' His tone was softer than usual. He was whipped. 'we have a question...' he trailed off. 'How is that possible? We did not smell your scent before so we always thought Stella was human. It's like you weren't there but suddenly appeared, how?

'Yeah, Stella did you know?' Julian also asked through what I assumed was the mind-link.

'No, I was too surprised, if I must say. She told me I was born as a werewolf,' I stated, then Peter and Julian gasped.

Before they could say anything else, Cody and Skye stepped forward. "Guys, not to interrupt or anything, but we would like to share your conversation. We have the right to know, she's our soon-to-be Luna, and she's Skye's best friend," Cody reasoned. I just nodded and tried to shift back. Then the horror ran through my body... 

I didn't know how to shift back.

'Julian, how can I shift again?' I asked, anxious. Both Julian and Peter laughed at me. Hell, even Dianna laughed. 'What's so funny?' 

'It's just your tone is so cute,' Julian replied, and I felt my cheeks heat up. 'All you have to do is focus on your human body, picture it in your head,' he answered.

'It's not that hard. You can do it,' Dianna encouraged me, and I smiled, trying not to panic. I closed my eyes and pictured myself, my human self, wearing a sundress. I struggled at first because of my running thoughts, but after a moment, I focused and felt my bones cracking up like the first shift. I opened my eyes to see human hands again.

"That wasn't hard," I commented with a grin.

I did not realize that I was naked until Julian's growl filled the air. He shifted back quickly to his human form, naked, and stepped in front of Cody's body. He blocked his view of me. He tried not to look as well. "Skye, there are some spare clothes for me in the trunk. Bring them," he demanded with a voice full of authority.

Skye bowed her head. "Yes, Alpha," she replied, then dashed to the Jeep.

"Stella, we will get out of here and head home, so you can tell us everything Dianna says," Julian said, and I nodded. I felt like I was a robot functioning on default.

"I now understand how you feel when you're in your wolf form. It felt amazingly good. My senses got extremely better. I could mind-link you as well. " I was excited once reality became clearer.

"I know how that feels," Cody commented. Skye came with a large hoodie, a shirt, and shorts, which belonged to Julian. I could actually smell his scent. It smelt like pine trees.

"Wear it, Stella," Julian ordered. I felt his possessiveness and did not want to mess with him, so I grabbed the hoodie and put it on my naked body. It was too big; it reached just above my knees.

 It's so warm.

Julian put on the shorts and a shirt, and then we headed home.

I really want to know what happened to me.

Was I really born a werewolf?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment ♛