Chapter 21 : The Talk

Your daughter was still asleep in her crib when you walked down the stairs into the library. Both of the boys sat there without saying anything.

"What up you two?" You asked as you took a seat beside Dean.

"Listen. We need to decided what we are going to do." Sam said to both of you with a straight face.

"About what?" You asked confused.

"Rosie. How are we going to raise her with our hunting life and all." He asked.

"Oh." You sighed as you began to think.

"I know she just got home, but the demons don't wait. They know that your daughter is now the most important thing to you besides each other now." He said now looking at Dean who was nodding his head agreeing.

"She doesn't need to live the same way we did growing up." You said as both of there expressions seemed to be disappointed.

"But she needs to know how to protect herself, she needs to know everything she can so that she can be ready for anything." You said as there expressions changed again, this time with a slight smile.

"I can't promise that nothing bad will happen, but i will promise that I'm going to protect you and Rosie with my life." Dean spoke up this time.

"I know." You said rubbing the top of his hand.

You didn't want Rosie to be in all the mess of monsters, but you knew she didn't have a choice. Learning how to protect herself, learning about the monsters, and everything that could help her was important.