ALTERNATE ENDING

This is not the real ending of "Crush Him". This is an alternate/alternative ending, for those of you who were unhappy about the way it really ended. I wasn't even going to write it, but then the story reached 100k reads, so you could say this is my "thank you-gift". 

I received a lot of angry comments on the epilogue and it made me really sad. So sad that I even wrote a "I'm sorry" text to apologize. I received angry comments on that one too. That's why I decided to give you all an ending you (hopefully) will like a bit better. But again, this is not the real ending. Just an alternate ending x 

---

A few months later.

There were a knock on the door and I stood up from my bed to go open it. The first thing I saw when I opened it was a big brown box.

"Hello, you alright there?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but do you mind helping me?" The girl behind the box said, with a British accent.

I laughed once again and took the box out of her hands.

The girl was rather small, shorter than me, and her hair was light brown and her eyes had a darker shade of colour. She wore a black t-shirt that was way too big on her, and a pair of black Dr Martens boots. The dark red lipstick she wore looked amazing along with her tanned skin.

"You must be my new roommate."

"What gave me away?" She joked. "I'm Jade."

I frowned a little as I stretched out my hand.

"Oh right, you Americans don't really understand my accent. Jade." She said with a pretty bad impression of an American accent.

"I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam. And don't tell me this is all you brought?"

"God no! My dad is taking care of the rest." She said and looked around the room. "Are you a freshman as well?"

"Actually no. I'll be a sophomore in a few days, so it's my second year in this dorm."

"Have you always lived alone?"

I shook my head.

"I had a roommate last year. We had a bit of a fall out, so she moved down to a sorority down the street."

"Sorry to hear that. So what's your major?" Jade asked and sat down on the bed that used to be Alex's.

"Art. My goal after college is to open up my own art gallery one day. My cousin is studying here as well, so it wasn't hard to pick schools. What's your major?"

"Music. I wanna be the next Beyoncé." She said with a smug smile.

I grinned back and looked out the window.

"Is that your dad down there? By the white van?" I asked, pointing at a man on the street outside the building.

Jade stood up from the bed and joined me by the window.

"Oh god, it is. He thinks he can carry all the boxes himself, but I mean look at him! You can literally see sweat stains on his shirt."

I saw Niall walking across campus with a protein shake in one hand and a sports bag over his other shoulder. It still stung in my heart to see him, especially when this was the first time I've seen him since the summer break. We've barely spoken since the breakup either. He made the guys stop spreading rumours about me, but then he would ignore me if we saw each other in the halls.

"Hey, I'll walk you out." I said, looking at Jade.

She frowned a little, but didn't say anything. I took the lead out of the dorm and hurried down the stairs. I was hoping I'd catch Niall on time before he was gone.