Hair Oil.

Ingredients

* 100ml Virgin Coconut oil
* 50ml Virgin Olive Oil
* 20ml Pure Almond Oil
* 10ml Pure Castor Oil
* 2 fistful Curry Leaves
* 2 tbsp Onion seeds
* 1 tbsp Methi/Fenugreek seeds
* 2 big Onions evenly chopped
* Lavender Essential Oil

Procedure

Take a big Nonstick Wok and pour in all the oils. Heat them on a low temperature. When hot enough to crackle add Curry leaves, Onion seeds, Methi seeds and chopped Onions. Let it cook on a low flame till golden brown then turn off the flame.

Keep it overnight. Strain out the oil using a Muslin cloth. Add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to the prepared oil to sublime the pungent smell. Store it in a container.

Benefits

# Coconut Oil

Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hairlength.

# Olive Oil

It has essential nutrients along with mono-unsaturated fatty acids that reduce the hair loss by strengthening the hair from roots to tip. It also thickens the hair strands. Massaging with olive oil on the scalp will help to improve the blood circulation which stimulates the follicles to produce thicker hair strands.

# Almond Oil

Almond oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. A few drops go a long way to add silkiness and shine & nourish the scalp.

# Castor Oil

Castor oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair.

# Curry Leaves

Kadi patta or Curry leaves have always been known to help in preventing greying of the hair. It is also very effective in treating damaged hair, adding bounce to limp hair, strengthening the shaft of thin hair, hair fall and treats dandruff. The best part about this benefit is that you can either choose to eat them or apply it to your scalp.

# Fenugreek Seeds

Fenugreek is extremely effective in strengthening the hair from the roots and treating follicular problems. It reduces dandruff and provides hair with essential nutrients which causes hair to become silky and shining.

# Onion Seeds and Onion

Onion Seeds or Kalonji is a high source of calcium, fiber, iron, potassium and sodium. Kalonji helps reduce Baldness, enhances hair growth and reduces premature greying of hair.

# Onions

They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.They are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.Add volume by using onion juice for hair.They can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.They improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth.

Hope you like the remedy and find it useful.

Vote
And
Comment.