Chapter 1 : Prologue

'Dear diary,

Mum has been in the hospital for over a week now. They say she is getting weaker and weaker everyday... they say that the cancer spread to much, its incurable! I don't want to lose another family member! My uncle already died from a car accident, like 8 months ago! The wounds were to deep and serious, didn't even make it to the hospital. Why does everyone around me die?....I know one good thing will happen to me today, I will see Stefan today, in all my lessons, English, Drama, Music, ICT and Art! every single one, the full 5 hours! Oh my god can't wait... that will hopefully make me forget that fact that mum is in the hospital! '

I closed my diary, sprang of my bed, checked my dark blonde hair, which was a messy pony tail, checked if my clothes were decent, I was wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a white kind of crop top, and my black and white converse. .. After that I run downstairs.

I went down stairs where my aunt, Cat, its Catherine but she likes Cat, she says it makes her sound old, She is 29, don't know how Catherine makes her sound old but... Anyway, I grab a pear from the fruit bowl on the table, kissed aunt Cat on the cheek and run out side to my red piece of junk that is classed as a car, well its not a piece of junk, its my uncles's old, old, old car, I have it cause it a piece of him, its my aunt's but she let me use it, its the only piece of him we have left, I threw my bag on the passenger seat, went 'round, got in and started the car, for the first time, it started without me doing it multiple times like every other day. Within 7minutes I was at the school gates, i was waiting in the long line of cars, about 5 minutes , 4 mins later I managed to find a parking space. I got out of the car, got my bag from the passenger seat and started walking towards the school doors. I looked back to see if 'my car' was well parked, I noticed Rosalie Stones and her gang of idiots, the called themselves 'The Unbeatables' such a stupid name, but whatever, people think its 'cool', everyone calls her Rose, I cant believe we have the same name!

I don't care about them, but they always find a way to embarrass you, so i legged it to my locker, accidentally bumping into a few people, someone dropped all their stuff, I turned around realizing what I had done and went back to help them. I thought it was just a random person until they looked at me... It was Stefan. Me and Stefan reached out for the same book and looked up at each other ,his amazing pearl blue eyes were just there shining as the sun was beating against them, looking at me! .. and that's when I realized properly who it was, I dropped the book that me and him both reached out for and went and picked up other books around us.. as I was doing that I apologized loads of times, he kept saying that it was alright, when we picked up all the books I said sorry again, he took my wrist and told me stop apologizing, I smiled, he smiled, we both got up... I realized that we had missed out a piece of paper which had what looked like was doodles.. I picked it up, tried making out the doodles and handled it to him, the doodles were the word 'Rose' in different fonts... 'See you in English?' he said, as he walked away, I smiled turned around and mute screamed! Rose, that's my name!! I ran to my locker, making sure that I didn't bump in to anyone. When I got there my one and only best friend was opening her locker, which was next to mine.. (that's how we met, been friends ever since) I screamed again, this time making sure I made a sound and turned to her. 'What? What? why are you screaming like you just got given loads of money?' Bella asked laughing

'I just bumped in to Stefan, i made him drop all his stuff and then after we thought we picked everything up, i picked up a small bit of paper and it was his doodles... it was the word 'Rose' over and over again in different fonts! I'm Rose! That's me!'

'Ohhh! Not wanting to ruin your moment..' she said looking at me, suddenly making me change my facial expression 'But... Have you thought about it not being you? Maybe its Rose, Rosalie Stones?'

My facial expression changed again by the second, ' I should of known a boy as hot as Stefan would fall for a girl like me, how stupid could i be?' I said opening my locker.

'No! No don't say that, i shouldn't of said that! I'm sorry, for ruining your moment! She said hugging me.

'No, no it's okay!' I said barely smiling.

The bell went. You just see a massive crowd of people all on the middle one second then nobody the next... The halls were empty!