Chapter 6

Hermione's POV
I heard the words over and over in my head.Je suis echo zabini et je suis maintenant trouvé, it was a beautiful raspy voice that I did not recognize. Then I realized that was my own. What had just happened. I had a different appearance and a different voice. I understood French a language up until now was inaudible to my ears.' I am Echo Zabini and I am now found'. Before I could comprehend anything I felt strong arms wrap around me in a joy filled embrace as I jumped into the arms of...Blaise Zabini!!

"Ma belle soeur, il faut que tu m'aies tellement manqué que j'avais l'impression que mon cœur me manquait." He said.(my beautiful sister we must go i have missed you so much it felt as if my heart was missing.) I wanted to stay in his arms forever as memories of our childhood came rushing back. The staying awake all night and the pranks, countless forced tea parties and fairy tales. All blank from my head up until now.

"frère aîné, tout est de retour. Je veux voir maman et papa et abraxus et cartige car je les ai manqués donc." I replied, riveted by the idea of seeing my family.      
(older brother it is all back. i want to see mom and dad and abraxus and cartige for i have missed them so.) It had been long and hard living with the grangers. A happy careful life none the less. But I had always felt as if part of me was missing nonetheless my lack of memory before age seven was curious. Before I could say anymore though a loud screech could be heard from the blond in the corner.

"Can someone please tell me what the bloody hell is going on here. Wait until Hermione gets here this is so strange. And Draco who is this chick and blaise what is your sudden infatuation with her."

"Before I answer any of your questions blaise why are you spending time with this blond when you know you love Ginny?' Draco said.

Blaises face turned a shade of risiliant red for his skin tone. As his arms left my side and fell to his own. I sensed fear in him as I andromena echo( god I have to shorten that) was his baby twin sister.

"Draco this is Katya.. Katya Malfoy. Your twin sister. She was previously Ginerva Weasley and now knows the most excruciatingly personal secret I have." Blaise mumbled.

"Actually thats well never mind... Katya mum told me you died. I had no idea you were alive I would have come to see you if I had. I am so sorry Tya. And before you ask Blaise does have the biggest crush on you ever. Fancied you since Chamber of Secrets those awful days. He used to write poetry and songs on the stupid guitar and sing them during free period. Absolutely obnoxious and he had your wedding picked out with your kids. Soairsha and what was the other one Blaise??" Draco finished and looked pleased. I couldn't help to chuckle at the tension between blaise and Draco at this moment but now it was my turn to speak.

"Hello Katya unfortunately we haven't gotten the chance to meet in our true forms you used to know me by the lovely girlfriend of your brother, best friend of Ginny Weasley, Brains of the Golden Trio sound familiar?

She practically tackled me asking me questions miles a minute. Overwhelmed I finally got the blond to keep quiet for five seconds.

"I'm Anderomena Echo but I go by Romey its got a nice ring to it. I'm Blaises twin sister. I finished.

"Je suis quinze minutes plus vieux que toi Romey mais j'aime le bruit de la petite soeur elle a un anneau à elle." Blaise chuckled.(i am fifteen minutes older than you rome but i like the sound of baby sister it has a ring to it.)

"Ne pas pousser Buster juste parce que je suis plus jeune ne signifie pas que mon crochet droit est plus faible" I laughed.( Dont push it Buster just because i am younger does not mean my right hook is weaker). He giggled and continued talking to Draco who seemed to be enjoying our familial spat.

"Romey when did you learn French. God that week we crossed the canal for five minutes to get cheese for Molly you were an absolute wreck!" Katya finished giggling.

" It just came back with my memories I guess. It feels like I have always known it"

We talked and talked for hours that night until we all fell asleep. Well wishes to all and to all a good night.

Hey guys its me. Well I hope you have been enjoying the book. Let me know if you have suggestions or commentary. Katya and Blaise are so gosh darn cute. Well I will be posting pics of the cast so enjoy.