Fifty-Two

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Jack

Hey Ceci. I'm transferring everything and our text messages from my exploding Samsung Note7 to a new phone. Tried an iPhone, but it was hostile to my music files. Went Motorola. If we keep texting at this rate, the book will be huge. I'll edit it after Gary's trial, then we'll be billionaires!! See you on other side.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Jack

Anne and I are watching a murder trial by a friend of mine who is outstanding, Lisa Wayne. She rocks!

With the insanity trial re-scheduled, our week has opened up. Anne is trying to get Chief Taylor (police brutality expert), in for a 2-hour rap session throwdown. You are welcomed to join. We'll send details.

Court's back in session. Shhhhhh!

Ceci

Will it be a conference call?

Jack

How ever you want it.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Jack

We got Chief Taylor on the phone. I told him before our conference to dream about his ideal bodycam video fantasy.

Ceci

I will call in, if I can. I'm leaving town on Thursday and trying to tie up loose ends.

Meeting my girlfriends in LA and driving with them to Las Vegas for another friend's wedding.

Jack

Chaperone?

Chauffeur?

Designated driver?

Sommelier?

Chef?

Food taster?

Ceci

Hahaha! You're funny!

I am happy about going, but I hate being away from the kids.

Jack

Babysitter?

Amusement ride planner?

On the conference tomorrow: We'll be working with the Chief from 1-3p MST. Extract all his best material. If you're pressed, check in the last half hour. He's likely our best vessel to deliver the police dash cam and body cam videos to the jury. Up to that point, I'll probably be able to use clips in cross exam, but not get away with playing the whole thing. 

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jack

Dismissed!! Dismissed!! Dismissed!! Our little old crazy lady facing driving under the influence of drugs charges had all charges dismissed this morning! After their toxicologist switched to the defense, DAs finally gave up and DISMISSED!

Woooohoooo!

Ceci

Well all right!!!!

Jack

Yup, time for a long breakfast and a new tie!

Hmmmmm. Tough call.

 Tough call

Ceci

Ceci

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

[Note: Ceci and Jack share a phone call]

Ceci

Hi, fyi, you're email just sent me a link to cheap Viagra.

Jack

Ugh!

I know it looks like a computer virus, but no. I am actually starting a Viagra distributorship. Do you want the Midwest region of my Impotence Empire?

Evidently, I sent the same email to every DA and Judge in Colorado. Lot of complaints.

And new orders.

[⭐Vote⭐ NO on Impotence!]

Photo 1: Neckties by FULVIO_TOGNON, 2013 (Pixabay #210347).

Photos 2-3: Taken and owned by the authors, 2016.