Before You Read

Warning: This story may contain the use of curse words because who would Add be without his cursing habits. Before you read, I would like to tell a little about myself. You can skip this if you'd like so that you can start the story though.

Favorite things: I love playing all pokemon games and my favorite pokemon include Lucario, Lycanroc, Vulpix (both versions), Reshiram, and Diancie. I also love ice cream, the colors that fall between aqua and sea green, winter and snow, and most of all I love the game Elsword. It's the best game ever! My favorite character is Ara with the Shakti job change. My second favorite character is Add and I love all of his job changes but my absolute favorite is Doom Bringer.

Future Plans: I plan on writing more x reader stories or something. This is my third story, so please cut me just a little slack. I would appreciate your comments but if you want to vote of whatever, it doesn't really matter to me so vote away. I take suggestions and I will really need some ideas for future stories. I like anime, so if you have one in mind, I would be glad to listen but if I've never seen it, there's a good chance I might have to watch it before writing about it.

My Dislikes: Mean comments, the addxeve ship, the addxaisha ship, x reader stories that makes the reader seem like a jerk, clowns, parties, certain rap songs, and lectures. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my dislikes (more specifically the addxeve shipers and addxaisha shippers. I have nothing against you guys or your ship, I just can't picture it happening), but I just wanted to put that out there in case the question should arise.

Well that's all folks. Hope this bit of information helps you out a little. Enjoy the story! If you want to know more, leave a comment and I'll try to respond before the day is over.