Week 40 Day 2

A/N: I DID NOT WANT TO POST THIS!

"I mean I've literally done everything! I walk about a mile every day. I have sex all the time, and there only so many positions you can do when you have to watermelons in your stomach. I don't want to get medically induced by the doctor said if they aren't here soon we will have no choice for the everyones safety. I can literally see their little feet kicking taunting me that they are gonna take their time. They are positioned perfectly but refuse to take that their eviction seriously." I said out for breathe rubbing my stomach it had dropped substantially but still zero signs of babies. "I get contractions everyday but none of them are lasting like what is going on in there?"

"They just take after their aunty Vae and are fashionably late. Leave my babies alone they will come when they want to come." Nevaeh chuckled rubbing my belly.

"I'm telling you castor oil." Giselle had suggest for the eight hundredth time, my house was always filled with people my grandma and grandpa had been staying with us with a refusal to leave until the twins were born which I didn't mind. Giselle would come over everyday to check on my progress or lack off. My sister in laws and friends were the same way I was always surround by people, Sebastian was currently out with his dad and my grandpa last week he officially started his paternity leave with James taking over CEO position for the time being.

"I'm not drinking castor oil, I heard it doesn't do anything anyways." I huffed "Like I thought twins were suppose to come early not late. I just want to meet you guys. Do you not like the music I play, I mean that can't be it Beyonce is perfect birthing music."

"Don't worry they will come." My grandma confronted me.

*********

"Look here mister man if you think I'm getting pregnant by you again you are wrong. I am done you got two one of each that is all you are getting from me." I sat in the bed later on that night turning to the cartoons sleep not even an option at this point.

"You say that now but when I lay this immaculate pipe on you, you'll be begging for me to put another baby in you." Sebastian laughed rubbing my feet. This was our nightly ritual I would sit in bed while he rubbed my feet and back helping take away some of the pain.

"Oh shit..." I said as Sebastian looked at me with a smirk but it died when he saw my face.

"What?" He asked worriedly moving up to me going to sit next to me.

"No don't sit down! My water either just broke or I peed my pants but I didn't have to pee so I'm pretty sure it was the first one." Sebastian just looked at me dumbfounded then looked at the wet spot on our bed. "Don't just stare babe call the OB. NOW." I said trying to be calm, reaching over to the nightstand I grabbed my phone calling my grandma and Giselle who answered right away.

"My water broke." Was all I said before hanging up, seconds later my grandma came busting in the room like it wasn't 2 in the morning.

"Are you having any contractions?" Sebastian asked I shook my head no as my grandma helped me out of the bed. "Okay we need to go to the hospital so we can check on your status."

I nodded I could see my grandma lips moving but no words were coming out I was anxious mess.

"Anastasia Basile stay with me." My grandma snapped her fingers in front of my face pulling me back to reality.

"I can't go to the hospital looking like I peed on myself." I said looking down at my shorts that were completely soaked through.

"No one cares about your shorts." My grandma chuckled.

"I do." I said bluntly

"Okay baby girl don't bite my head off. Okay your grandpa is warming up the car. I'll get the diaper bag just in case and Sebastian you help change her clothes. I'll text Gigi to meet us at the hospital okay. You guys must remain calm okay." My grandma looked at the both of us we probably looked like a hot mess but we both nodded, watching her walk out.