Prologue Part 3- Then Comes A Baby In A Baby Carriage

*Disclaimer: I'd totally have made Sirius married to myself if I'd written the books.
*Apology for the shortness

About ten months after Draco and my wedding, I give birth to our eldest child. Unexpectedly, as the scans had only shown one fetus, it turns out to be twins. One boy and one girl who we name Scorpius Edward Malfoy and Cassiopeia Susan Malfoy.

Scorpius and Cassiopeia were to follow the Black tradition that Draco had been named under and Edward and Susan were from one of my favorite book series, The Chronicles Of Narnia.

Less than a year later, I bare us another set of multiples, triplets this time. Unfortunately the pregnancy has some complications and almost costs me my life, resulting in a cesarean section two weeks before their due date.

We name the trio Aria Athena Malfoy, Aqua Sally Malfoy, and Aiya Clarisse Malfoy. Draco chose each of their first names and I chose their middle names from another series I enjoyed, the Percy Jackson series.

Draco and I decide that it would be too dangerous to try for another pregnancy and besides, we have our hands full with the five we already have.

Unintentionally, when the twins have almost reach their tenth birthday, we find out I'm pregnant again.
Draco and I take every caution possible and manage no complications this time.

For safety reasons, I again have a cesarean section and we meet our officially last child, Henry Samuel Malfoy. His name is a delightfully random one that our children picked out.