Chapter 2: Surprise?

After a few minutes of chatting Louis noticed something in Keegan's hand. "Keegan what's that in your hand?"

Keegan looked at her hand as her eyes widened; it was the notes from her locker. Quickly she had to make up something but failed miserably. "It-it's nothing Louis?" She squeaked with each note also asking it as more of a question. "No, it's not 'nothing'. Hand me the notes Keegan." Liam told Keegan sternly as 'Daddy Direction' mode turned on.

The boys looked at the notes with wide eyes. "K-Keegan how come you never told us that you were bullied?" Niall asked shocked. Keegan looked at them with tears in her eyes. She took her guitar and camera off and bolted out of the hall, with the boys chasing behind yelling her name but, her being the fastest on the track team she went way ahead of them.

She never meant to but she ran straight into the huge Lunchroom with the whole school there at the moment waiting for both dissimissal and One Direction. "Keegan- Oops!" Louis yelled as they reached the Lunchroom.

The schhol watched in shock as the most unpopular and smallest had the famous boyband; One Direction calling her name.

"OKAY LISTEN UP! KEEGAN HERE AS YOU MIGHT ALREADY KNOW IS IRISH LIKE ME! SHE MOVED HERE WHEN SHE WAS 14, BUT BEFORE THEN SHE WAS AND STILL IS MY BEST FRIEND. SO I SAW HER LOCKER! IT HAD TERRIBLE COMMENTS ON THERE! I WANT ALL OF THAT TO STOP! SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU! SO ALL I AM ASKING IS JUST SHUSH ABOUT HER!"

Everyone looked at Niall astounded at his sudden out-burst. The boys on the other hand nodded and walked Keegan and Niall bock over to her locker.

"Thank you Niall it means a lot to me." Keegan whispered to Niall. "No problem Kee'." Niall whispered to Keegan saying her last name he gave her a while a go.

Wanting to change the subject, Harry asked "So Keegan you play guitar?" She nodded and pointed to Niall. "He taught me." The boys looked at Niall not surprised, then back to Keegan. "Do you sing?" Zayn asked. She hesitantly shook her head 'no' but, she was lying.

Niall gave her a look as if he was saying "Really?". "Yes, she does sing, wonderfully actually. Isn't that right Love?" When Niall called Keegan Love something fluttered in her stomach but it went as soon came.

"Ummm sure?" Keegan looked at Niall suspicously [A/N is that spelt right.], the boys all grew a big mischevious smirk on their faces. Niall grabbed Keegan's guitar, grabbed Keegan's hand and walked her to the Lunchroom where the stage was.

"Niall- oh no no no no, NO! I will Not perform in front of the people that bullied me Niall!" Keegan exclaimed. The boys clearly ignored this and got Keegan onto the stage.

All got quiet when they walked up. Louis got a microphone, put in front of Keegan and the guitar around Niall's neck. "Hey everybody!" Harry started off. " After Niall's sudden out-burst." Zayn second. "We chatted for a bit and a little birdie *cough* Niall *cough* told us our little Keegan could sing!" Liam joined in. "So she is going to sing a song!" Louis joined in too. "But before that I want no hate during this! If there is no hate we will sing a song!" Niall finished.

Keegan walked over to Niall whispered a song into his ear. He nodded and started playing 'Brokenhearted' by Karmin.

People started cheering and dancing on the apping part, and you could tell who the bullies were as them and the boys were watching in amazment. At the end of the song everyone [bullies excluded] cheered.

At each moment Keegan was singing she had gotten more conidence even with each note she had hit while singing.

Keegan was still shy but if she did one more show her confidence level would boost hghwr than it has been in years, and all thanks to the boys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N too cheesy? love you guys!!!