First Encounter

CHAPTER 1
"What do you mean there aren't no subs available?" Christian asked, his irritation growing more persistent.
"Christian I'm sorry but tonight is very busy." Elena stepped closer to him, flinging here platinum blonde hair behind her shoulder. "You know I wouldn't mind being your sub tonight. It could be great," she stepped closer to Christian then whispered, "...Just like old time..."
"I don't think I want to."
"Why, Christian? You used to love it."
Christian winced at the sound of that name 'love'. He never quite enjoyed hearing that name from anyone and today was no exception. It is too painful for him.
"Love is a strong name you know. Is there anyone? You know I wouldn't even mind shagging that brunette waitress that works for you."
"Aren't you desperate! As I said there is no one for you."
"Shit!" Christian hissed, rubbing his temples. Today was a very long day that he truly wanted to forget. With five people fired, there will be hell to pay tomorrow. With firing his junior assistant, there will be repercussions he will face. With Christian being Christian, he would not mind facing them, and that works fine for him.
"I need a drink," Christian muttered and went inside the clubs.
Drinking it is then...
*#*#*#*#
Ana watched dozens of people dance on the dance floor, whilst leisurely enjoying her cocktail drink. She watched bodies grind again each other, with some couples in a more intimate way.
Why not get a room. No one is interested of seeing you dry humping each other, Ana thought, she rolled her eyes but that did not stop looking far out of the dance floor.
"You know if you were to roll your eyes at me you wouldn't sit for a week." A man said in a low voice. She turned to face him and boy was she in a surprise. He was beautiful, a marvelous work of creation. His light grey eyes regard me, his mouth in a straight line. She also observes the messy copper hair, and it will be a big fat lie if she said she did not like it. She would kill to see his face behind that mask right now. She now hated the mask rule, but barely.
Though that man had stolen her breathe, she was still able to talk.
"What Mister...? Are you going to saw my butt off," she raised an eyebrow at him in a wry grin.
"Ma'am, don't go overboard. That is not part of my profession."
"Then what is it, your profession."
"You guess?"
"Well mister. I asked you a question and I await an answer. To add up on that I find it rude that you come here cocky as you are without ever introducing yourself. Tell me, what's your game?" Ana said, setting her lips in a fine line. She wore her business look, the 'serious' look, and also her dominant look.
Christian almost answered in a flash but something held him back. He took a moment to study her as there was something she did to him that made him to feel 'weird'. Maybe it was that she was exactly his type, but everything that is her is extraordinary. Her brunette hair fell in waves at her shoulders. It was deep brown at the top half of her hair, and much lighter towards the end. He couldn't see the entirety of her face, but with her beautifully chiseled face and her blue eyes which he didn't clearly see because of the lighting in the room, they all held a promise that she is very beautiful.
"Christian, that's my name. Please to meet you. I am my own boss now can I sit down with you."
"Stasia. You can. Why are you here?" Stasia probed whilst wishing so bad that he was a submissive looking for sex tonight. Today has been a rough night, as she still hasn't found the suitable candidate.
"I need a drink, a strong one. OH, don't forget a release!"
"Then why are sitting here instead of looking for prey?"
"My darling Stasia. I am not looking for food, just some good quality satis fying sex and make my darling companion come for hours because I did it and she can't get enough," Christian said seductively, holding Stasia's gaze. He could see that she was affected by what he had uttered but she barely showed it. Christian scooted closer to her, his thigh deadly close to hers. He could feel his mind drifting away and it was not good. Thinking of fucking Stasia is dangerous and he didn't want to see himself fucking Stasia on top of the bar table like those sleazy assholes who call themselves real men at Elena's club Exclusiv. He forced his eyes to part from Stasia's to study the club at its whole.
The walls were dark black with a hint of red there and there. The danced floor was dimly lit and you could even see the acts done by the shadows. Everything in this club screamed dominance to the point as of the bouncers' uniform even though they were outside of the club.
With Ana lost in her own thoughts, and so is Christian their brains seemed to have forsaken other parts of their bodies, as Christian's hand drifted towards Ana's thigh, and Ana's hand to his hair. She enjoyed the feel of his hair to her hand, it was like silk and she didn't want to let go yet.
To her dismay, halting whatever was happening between them that seemed to electrically charge up the atmosphere, someone she clearly didn't expect to see stood in front of them. Ana set her hand loose from copper strands, and gazed up to the devilish woman.
"Stasia, I see you are doing well," she said in a monotone voice, her eyes clearly disapproving.
"Elena" she nodded.
"What can I do for you Elena" Christian quizzed, unfazed as Ana was. Elena glared at her and Ana wondered how she was not in flames in this very moment. Elena handed Christian a stack of paper with a grin but Christian didn't return it.
"And this...?" he asked and continued after a second with disapproval, "I don't want another slip up you know." Ana saw Christian cringe a little and that alone could raise some questions.
"Let's hope so Christian." Christian grunted, clearly frustrated. Elena looked at Ana with disgust, after all Ana was clearly stealing Christian from her, wrapping him in her ugly, crooked fingers.
"I didn't know that you were acquainted with her." Christian shook his head having none of it.
"What are you playing at Elena," Ana quizzed.
With Elena ignoring Ana, she turned to Christian and said, "I knew you were desperate tonight, but not that desperate
that you even start to go after Dominants."
"Elena, I am fucking tired! I am not interested in playing one of your games tonight."
'Stasia over here," she softly patted Ana's hair, "is a dominant. What a nice fun fact. Ciao!" she said leaving them. Ana grunted and muttered under her breathe, "Bitch."
"Who?"
"You are asking me who after we have talked with that woman. Oh my gosh!" she said exasperated.
"That's not very nice to say."
"How can you say that? Man, I can feel my skin prickling when she is feet away. She has this vibe that I just don't understand but it says enough that there is something evil about her." Ana felt her body quiver.
"Just shut up. It's not like she is gonna come with whips in one hand, with a butcher knife in the other. She is a good person." Christian fiercelydefended her. He could feel his heard pounding, with Dr. Flynn's works words echoing in his head. Fuck! He didn't need this.
"Well technically she is after all she is a domme."
"Oh, just like you," he raised an eyebrow. "Let's just leave this. I don't need this."
"What do you need?"
"To just forget the all the bullshit from today." Christian muttered. A suspension of time drew by with their mouths shut, the only noise coming from the DJ from afar on the dance floor. They were lost in each other's gazes, blue to grey, the world that surrounds them froze, the only motion was of their fast, paced heart, and steady breathes. They were so close to kissing, that Ana could indulge on the feel of Christian's lips, and the feel of his hair.
Christian's phone rang, breaking the spell between them. Ana was beyond disappointed and she didn't know why. She slid her mask back on, and looked at Christian answer his call. He was a fit man, having a body to die for. She ogled him for one last time then stood from her seat and headed to another section of the club. His scent hit her senses first. It made her heart do somersaults endless, and boy was the feeling exquisite. he tugged her hand back, efficiently halting her, and turned her to face him.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Fuck! Christian, I can't take it. If i don't get some tonight, I am going to combust." she said frustrated. What was wrong with her, to be exact, what was he doing to her as she was more needy then she has ever been.
"I have a proposition," Christian said out of the blue. Ana raised her eyebrows willing him to continue, he then said, "Lets have sex tonight. There are no subs tonight, there is also clearly no one for you to have sex with. Let's try this."
"But it cant work, we both know it. Dominants can't have sex together. It will be one big mess."
"Stasia, I know you want it as bad as I want it. I saw how you looked at me, baby that feeling's mutual. Stop thinking."
"Christian..." she trailed off, words burning to ash at her throat.
"What?" he laughed and dipped his head low to meet the small, fierce frame, "I know something that is going to convince you," Christian didn't know what he was doing but whatever it was, he hoped for the best. He ran his hand through her long hair and claimed her lips. He felt electrified and that feeling was out of this world. He indulged on her sweetness, leaving a burning trail all over his body, feeding the hunger in him. Christian couldn't think, and he was close to claiming all of her in the hallway.
"Yes," Ana whisper. Christian didn't waste a single second. He quickly took her to his regular him here in the club.
Tonight held a promise of something pleasurable and satisfying.
A/N
HEY GUYS, THIS IS MY NEW STORY. ALL MISTAKES ARE MINE. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER.