First Day Of Hell

Kat's POV

"This is so boring! Why did we have to come here?" I exclaimed as more small kids laughter was heard making me want to punch something. My siblings nodded their heads in agreement and to my annoyance our parents just laughed off my question. I needed to be out searching for jobs, not wandering around a poncey fairground pretending to have fun. Dad turned around and brought out his wallet making my anger suddenly fade. "All of you go and spend some money and meet back in this spot in 1 hour, you hear me?" He handed us all £10 making us smile and nod before running off. 

It had been 30 minutes before I was out of money and officially bored again. I wondered round the fair looking at some stall when I heard it. From a nearby allyway I heard groans of pain making me race to just near there and peek behind the wall. I saw 4 larger men kicking a man on the floor making blood rush through my veins. I ran at the main one with full speed and jumped on his back trying to distract him. I was a ok fighter but not the best, especially considering they were all about 40 and very well built. The man pushed back against the wall making me crushed and groan out in pain. I moved my head and brought his back against the wall, taking advantage to jump off him and start fighting the other three while the first one was dizzy. 

It took minutes and god knows how many bruises I gained but I managed to bring down the last guy with a few kicks to the balls and then I was just stood there out of breath looking at them all. I swollowed my last bit of blood before hearing another voice. "Who are you?" I had totally forgot about the one they were pounding on and ran over to him hunched on the floor but trying to stand up. "Doesnt matter. Sit down you idiot, I need to check your injuries" I rushed out demandingly as he chuckled but listened me. I looked him over to find he had only a broken rib and a lot of bruises. I pulled his t shirt back down and rubbed my hands together. "You'll live, how do you feel?" I asked him trying to not get lost in his amazing eyes. Apart from the bruises, I could tell he had a good body and it matched his amazing long dark hair. 

"I'm fine" He looked up into my eyes looking sweet. "Thanks to you, how can I thank you?" I laughed and sat down next to him against the wall. "Can you get me a job that pays good?" I sarcasticly asked while he looked at me with a smirk. "Sure" He said simply making me smile bright and sit up more ignoring my rusted up stomach. "Really" He nodded making me squeal in excitement and hold out my hand. "I'm Kat" His smirk returned as he took his hand in mine. "I'm Daniel" 

I sat straight up sweating from the memory to hear knocking on my door, well more like pounding. "KAT! GET UP, YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" I tried to catch my breath as I looked in the room to check for any danger but when I saw no one there I calmed down. That night was the worst moment in my life and I hated to dream about it, unfortunatly I saw it every night in my dreams. I looked around for Lucy but knew she had probobaly already gone for breakfast. I wiped my tears away realising I hadnt answered Michel. "IM UP, GO AWAY!" He laughed in responce knowing I was lying. I was so not up. I was exhasted and to make it worse it was already 8:00 and I needed to leave in 15 minutes. 

I ran to the bathroom grabbing some clothes on the way knowing I needed to do a lot of preperation. Today was the first day back after the holidays and Daniel was starting school again today. He had gone off for a few years to work his 'buisness' but now that it was less hectic he decided to come back. Making my life hell. At school I didnt have to act tough or confident but around Daniel I couldnt let anything show. I threw on my black top and black jeans before adding more make up then usual. 

I added black eyeliner with black eyeshadow and purple lips making my bouncy hair stand out.  I knew that Daniel loved my straight hair, so I curled it for once showing him I didnt care about his opinion before throwing on my black plimsoles and running out my room. I heard my sisters arguing from the top of the stairs making me grin. They always found something to argue about.