Two

SEASON ONE
EPISODE TWO:
So Easy

The next morning I was sitting eating the crappy breakfast the school serves. It was me and three other of my hyungs, so we were sitting in a comfortable silence. That was until it was ruined. "So Jungkook," Jimin starts. I glance up at him, scooping food into my mouth. "Who's the new toy?" he asked.

I pause to think for a moment. There was the girl from yesterday but I have no idea who she was. I look around the cafeteria searching for her. Then I spotted her. She's sitting with two other girls. The three of them were laughing as the spoke. "Her," I say, pointing over to her. Jimin follows my finger and then frowns.

"The one with the glasses?" he asked, cringing at his own words. I nod. "Why her?" he cries out, glaring at the unsuspecting girl.

I shrug. "What's her name?" I ask him.

He lets out a heavy sigh. "Min Y/n," he grumbles while running his hands down his face. I paused for a moment and thought. Something caught my attention but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Do you know her schedule?" I ask him, still ignoring the mini tantrum he was currently throwing. He shakes his head at me.

"You need to ask Namjoon hyung. He knows everyone's schedule for whatever reason." I raise my eyebrows at the information. That was something I didn't know about my hyung.

"What about me?" Namjoon hyung asked sitting down.

"Jimin hyung said you know everyone's schedule?" I questioned. He smiles at me, his charming dimples showing through.

"Indeed I do," he said, taking a bite of the apple he was holding. "Who's the lucky lady?"

"Min Y/n," I tell him. Namjoon coughs, choking on the apple he was eating.

"Min Y/n?" he asked as if he had heard me wrong. I nod. "Why her? There's a lot prettier people."

"That's what I'm saying!" Jimin hyung chimes in. "You need someone more attractive! How am I supposed to get seconds on her if I don't want her!" he complains, waving his hands in the air frustrated.

I roll my eyes at the two. "She's going to be my new toy. I don't really care about how she looks," I say boredly.

"She likes you," I hear from behind me. Jimin hyung, Namjoon hyung and I all shout in surprise at the new voice.

"How long have you been there?" Jimin hyung asked. I glared at my hyung waiting for his answer.

He gives a short shrug, sitting down beside me. "Couple minutes." This damn hyung. He's always scaring people and then acts like he's done nothing wrong.

"So she likes our Jungkookie?" Jimin teases, throwing an arm over my shoulder. He pretends to kiss my cheek and gushes like he's in love.

"From what I've heard," Taehyung hyung tells us. I nod with a smile. This was going to be easier than I'd originally thought.

"I still think you should go for someone cuter," Namjoon hyung tells me with a mouth full of apple. "There's plenty of other girls you can go for," he points out. He did have a point but there was something about her.

"She's just so easy though," I tell them. I didn't want to have to go through the trouble of making them like me before asking them out. She already finished the first step for me. Why wouldn't I go after her?

He hums, "Fine. Just don't come complaining to us when you decide." He pauses. "No, more like realize, that she's too ugly."

There was the hint of annoyance in his voice, but I pay no attention to it. "I won't," I say dragging out the words with a smile.

I hear Jimin hyung grumble from the side of me and Namjoon hyung sigh. "Yeah right. Whatever you say Jungkook."

Y/n's POV

I was walking to lunch with Momo when we were stopped. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I saw who was stopping us. Jeon Jungkook. The school playboy. Sunmi's ex. My crush.

"Hello Min Y/n," he said with a sweet smile. Whether it was genuine or not it was still adorable. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I clumsily smile back.

I give a small wave to him, "Hello Je- Jeon Jungkook." I scold myself for stuttering but proud it wasn't the worst.

"Aw! You're so shy!" he gushed, reaching out to pinch my cheeks. "Am I really that cute?" he asked me, an innocent look in his eyes but a small smirk resting on his lips.

"What do you think you're doing?" Momo asked, jumping into the conversation. "You need to leave her alone," Momo tells him in a stern tone, poking his chest with her finger.

"Woah, woah," Jungkook says, raising his hands up in surrender. "I'm terribly sorry miss Momo, but I don't think I was talking to you," Jungkook told her, removing her finger from his chest.

I frown at the interaction. "Hey!" I squeak. "Leave- Leave her alone," I spit out. "Don't talk to her like that," I say in a much quieter voice. My face burning.

"Ah! I'm sorry Y/n, please forgive me," he pouts, "I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's- It's okay. I forgive y- you Jeon Jung- Jungkook," I stutter out. My face becoming even more red than it previously was.

"As much as I love having you waste our time, we need to go," Momo said with a glare. She grabs my hand and starts to drag me to our table.

I bite the inside of my cheek as a smile rises to my lips. I cannot believe I just talked to Jeon Jungkook. . . No. Jeon Jungkook talked to me!

Rewritten 6/20/22