Chapter Eighteen: The Event, Part 2

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Where's Y/N?" I asked Jisoo.

"Well, her mother is over there talking with... a Choi." I held my breath. Choi Seungcheol.

"I can't see Y/N anywhere," Jisoo stated.

"Where could she b-" I spotted her.

"She's outside." Y/N was seated outside with Choi Seungcheol. Choi Seungcheol, we go way back. Way back in Korea! Why is he here? And more importantly, why is he with Y/N?

"Should we go outside?" Jisoo questioned. I saw her laughing. I anger boiled in my stomach.

"I don't know..." I was lost for words. He comes to China and tries to steal her away- what am I thinking! She isn't even mine! I'm not even her best friend, Junhui is. I'm thinking irrationally. Seungcheol hasn't done anything wrong.

"I don't know about you but, I'm going to go talk to her," Jisoo walked away and I quickly followed behind him. We reached the balcony and approached Y/N.

"So, you're moving schools? Where too?" Y/N asked Seungcheol.

"I'm not sure if it's going to be back in Korea or somewhere here. But, father believes that I don't have any competition in my current school, he said he 'wants me to the top student in the whole of Asia'. Once he left the room after saying that I didn't know whether I wanted to cry or laugh," He confessed to her.

"Well, my mum is considering pulling me out of school and getting me home-schooled so then I don't have any distractions and more time for modelling." I gasped. Y/N's head turned around.

"Have you been eavesdropping?" She looked a bit hurt and then she shook her head.

"What does it matter anyway, you were going to find out soon enough," She got up to greet Jisoo and me.

"Seungcheol, this is-"

"Yoon Jeonghan and Hong Jisoo, I already know them. Jisoo and I were in the same class back in Korea before he left. Jeonghan and I have been long-time friends. But, I did not know we would be attending the same event." Seungcheol explained. I sneered.

"Why the long face, Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked. I quickly changed my expression.

"No reason. How have you been Y/N? I haven't seen you at school for a while." I stated.

"Mother has been trialling the home-schooling technique. But, I'm purposely failing," She grabbed both my hand and Jisoo's hand.

"I don't want to lose you guys." my heart fluttered.

"Plus, I can't lose the Sleepover Club to my mother, can I?" she smiled. Oh, that smile. That reassuring smile!

"Sirs and Madam, please come inside. Dinner is about to be served at your guardians would like to know about your whereabouts." A waiter stated. Y/N led us inside where everyone was seated around a table that stretched across the whole hall. I saw Y/N's mother and father at the head of the table, as they are the organizers of the event, with a seat in between them. I saw Y/N fix her posture and walk with her chin up to the head of the table. She looked so powerful and strong, I admire that.

________________________________________________________________________________

psa:  i am pretty sure i am going to change my username because i fear that my friends will find this account

it's probably going to go to sunnysicheng or sunshinesicheng