Chapter 6- Tommy's Past?

Tommy went inside the vent that lead to the janitor's room. I kept tapping my foot, I was nervous....I was worried about Tommy and I was hoping he will make it out alive... Nick held my hand, I flinched.."it's gonna be okay, he knows what he's doing." Nick said as he was still holding my hand. I smiled.."heh, I hope so..." I said.
.
.
.
"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!" We heard a scream. "It sounded like Tommy!!!" Nick yelled. "We need to save him!" I yelled back. "But Tommy said--" Nick stuttered. "FUCK WHAT TOMMY SAID C'MON" I grabbed Nick and dashed through the vent. We made it through we quickly stopped and stayed quiet. "What is that thing?" I whispered. "That's probably the janitor Tommy warned us about." Nick answered. "He's got Tommy!" I whispered loudly. Tommy was struggling to get off the janitors hands. "Tommy!! Hey!! I finally caught you, stealing bread??" The janitor said. "Heh, you know it Carl, hey, can you uh, do me a favor and uh, let me go?" Tommy said as he was trying to push his way out. "How much bread were you trying to steal? Do you have other friends that I don't know of?" The janitor squeezed Tommy tighter. "No--I don't it's just m-me...since you killed the rest." Tommy started to tear up...he had...friends? "Aww are you crying because I killed your worthless little friends?? Y'know Mousie was a tough one to catch, she was so determined to escape me, huh too bad for her,...oh and Shelby, she was so sweet! Let's not forget Dawn and Bane--"IT WAS MY FAULT I SHOULDN'T OF LEFT THEM BEHIND!!" Tommy cried. "They didn't deserve to die...none of them did..." Tommy added...tears kept running down his face...then...Tommy made eye contact with us. Tommy flinched. He was waving his arms telling us to get out. "What we can't hear you!!" Nick yelled out loud. I smacked my forehead. Nick then paused and realize how fucked we are. The janitor turned around. "Who's there?" He said. Nick stood still...I saw him looking around.. And then "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLACKING OFF??" Nick yelled, he was mimicking the voice of the man. "S-sir!! I wasn't slacking off!! I uh..caught one of the children you asked for!" The janitor held Tommy in the air. "I DIDN'T ASK FOR THEM I DEMANDED THEM!! PLACE HIM DOWN FOR ME TO COLLECT!!" Nick yelled. The janitor quickly placed Tommy down. Nick grabbed him out of the way. I lead Tommy out the vents. "NOW, GET BACK TO WORK OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!! IS THAT CLEAR??" Nick yelled. "Y-yes Uni!!" The janitor stuttered. "UNI?? HOW DARE YOU??" Nick screamed. "I-I MEAN SIR!!" The janitor quickly stalked the towels. Nick then ran towards us. "That was a really good impression of uh.." I paused. "I'm guessing his name is Uni? That's what the blind dude said." Nick replied. "Tommy? Are you okay?"
.
.
.
"It was my fault my friends died... I was so selfish.." Tommy said.. I looked at him..."how were they like?" I asked. "They were, friendly, smart...and brave.." Tommy smiled then...he had flashbacks of their deaths......then he frowned...."I could remember Mousie...screaming my name...BEGGING ME to save everyone...." Tommy whimpered. "They were all on the edge of death... I did nothing but run away..." Tommy continued. I hugged him...... "We are here for you now... Let's let go of the past and go forward, we will make it out of here okay?" I said. Nick placed his hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Lead the way"
-
-
-
-
-
-
...The nightmares finally are over...the beginning of this story finally starts...