Not Just A Fan - Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

“Go directly to the back entrance when you get there. They know the 4 of you are coming. Show them the passes and tickets. I’ll see you soon! <3” I smiled. I was special to him.

“He says to go to the back entrance.” I said showing my friends the text.

“See you there!” I typed back to him and we headed towards Madison Square Garden. We kept our heads low the whole walk there in case of another fandom incident. I could just imagine the twitter posts right now. They’re probably all about us. I know fandom drama and right now I was the cause of it and that was the worst feeling ever.

We got to Madison Square Garden and there was a mob of girls at the front of it. Chanting. Screaming. Singing. They were excited to see the boys. Me, I was excited for after the concert to party with the boys. 

We walked around the building, still keeping our heads low and our sweatshirt hoods on. Our sweatshirts were something we got made for us about a year back. They had “CAC” written on the back for our clique name and they had our nicknames embroidered on the front. We matched so you could tell we were together. 

We got around the back and we saw there bus. This was the last show on the tour for them and it was also the biggest.

“You can’t be back here ladies.” The security guard said who was guarding the gate.

“Harry’s expecting us.” I said and we held up our tickets and passes.

“Oh so you’re that girl. You must be very special to be able to use this entrance.” He smiled and let us through the gate. We walked inside the building and looked around. This was unreal. I had to take a moment to realize this was real life because every second of it I felt like I was going to wake up and it would all be a dream.

“We’re here.” I texted Harry and my phone vibrated with a text back almost immediately.

“Come to the room marked ‘Green Room’.” 

“Okay.” I texted him back

“We’re going to the green room.” How were my friends handling this so well. How was I handling this so well? We walked down the hallway till we got to a beige colored door marked ‘Green Room’.

“Do I knock?” I wasn’t sure what to do. I never had been in a situation like this before. My friends nodded silently. They were all gripping their tickets and passes like they were about to be taken away from them forever. I knocked on the door and about a half a second later the door opened.

“Harry, your girl’s here.” Liam said as he looked over at Harry who was starring down into his blank phone screen probably waiting for a text. His head shot up. and He walked over to us.

“Hey come in. Sit down.” He said motioning to me and my friends.” They walked in and I tried to follow them but Harry stopped me. “Not you.” I was confused. “Come on. I have to show you something.” He took my hand and I nodded at him.

We walked down the hallway together holding hands. It was perfect. Have you ever gotten that feeling in your stomach, not like butterflies, but like that feeling that you get when you feel safe and your hearts racing and you don’t know what’s going to happen next but everything feel so perfect and you never want this moment to end? Yeah I felt that way right now. 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked. I mean I deserve to know.

“You’ll see he smiled. He pointed to some stairs. “Walk up here.” I walked up the stairs. I still didn’t know where we were going but I could hear some music playing.

“Close your eyes. He said. He put one hand over my eyes and one hand in my hand so he could guide me as he stood behind me. I trusted him so much right now. Everything just felt right.

I slowly stepped forward. Cautious of where I was.

“Hey, it’s fine. I got you.” He whispered in my ear. I wanted to feel his lips on my lips again. It was killing me. You could feel the tension between us. It was beautiful. He stopped walking so I did too.

“Open your eyes.” I opened my eyes and heard music playing from below. I looked out and I saw the audience. They were cheering and screaming and dancing and singing. This place was huge, and we were on top of the stage.

“It’s huge. This place is huge.” I was totally starstruck by all this. He came up next to me and intertwined his fingers in mine. I looked at him and we kissed again. We pulled away but stayed close to each other.

“I want to make this work.” He whispered. You could hear it in his voice, he really meant what he said. “I just need to worry about the distance and fame and you all at the same time.”

“I know. I want this to work to and there’s always what the fans will think.” I kept my forehead against his. 

“We can make this work. We just will keep it a secret for as long as possible. I know it might be hard for you to keep things quiet with school and all but please try to for me.” 

“I will. I barely talk to anyone anyway.” He kissed me again and we headed back to the green room. We were now a couple. I was Harry Styles’s girlfriend. Wow, this is a lot to take in for one day.