quatorze

mardi 09:17

The first thing Marcelle thought of when she woke up was: Julian.

Not really. The first thing she actually thought was: Where the hell am I? before realizing what had happened last night.

She was in bed with Julian in his bedroom, under the covers as he snored soundly beside her. Much to her surprise, she didn't whip the covers away and try to make a run for it. She stayed there, rolling to her side to face Julian as his nose crunched up.

They didn't do anything last night. Well, other than kiss and fall asleep in the same bed together, his arms around her as the hours of the morning passed. She made sure to check under the covers for her clothes and all she found was that she was merely wearing a shirt and her navy colored panties.

Well, it looks like I didn't hold up for long, she thought to herself.

In fact, Marcelle thought she would have gone a week or even a month more of tolerating Julian. She wasn't even close enough to trust herself falling for another man after her experience with Adrien ended with her in tears, but it seemed to have gotten the best of her as she lay right next to her German counterpart who was slowly opening his eyes to the morning light.

He yawned, smiling afterwards and leaning in to gently kiss her lips. "Well— hello, beautiful." He lifted her hand to press his lips upon her knuckles. "Good morning. You sleep well?"

She giggled, never pulling back put placed her head to rest on his  bare chest. How was it possible to fall this hard for a guy you disliked the first time you met each other? Marcelle doesn't know the answer to it, but she does know that the feelings are still there like butterflies in her stomach. "Actually, I've had one of the best nights of sleep in a long time."

"Oh, really?" Julian snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he buried his nose into the crook of her neck. "Then we should just stay in and sleep the entire day. Sounds like a good plan to me."

Marcelle would give in to that if they both didn't have morning training today in an hour. No matter how attracted she was to Julian, she knew they both couldn't risk missing training without explanation and getting disciplined as a result.

Instead, she let out a laughed pulled herself away from his embrace, leaving him with a pout on his face. "Come on," she nudged him, "we have to get out of bed. We both have train—"

Julian cut her sentence off by pulling her into his arms again, resting his chin above her head. "Five more minutes, schatz."

Schatz? Marcelle may not be new this whole lovey dovey thing, but just a reminder—she knew very little to no German, so her best bet was to play it off as his nickname for her.

"I'm serious, Julian," she whined, wanting to leaving his presence and find wherever the hell she left her jeans because she's damn sure that they're nowhere in his room. "I don't want to be late, and I'm sure you don't either."

He didn't provide answer, only staring at her while she lay next to him. If only Marcelle could know what he was thinking, then she wouldn't have to worry about everything.

It was after her break up with Adrien that she had begun to keep her distance from men and love in general. But when she's Julian, she can't seem to get away from him. She loved the thrill of it all—being with Julian even thought he kind of made her want to jump off a cliff at times.

She never really expected to be in bed with him anytime soon, or even at all. And yet, here she was having just woken up in his arms.

"You like me," he said out of the blue, making Marcelle suddenly snap back into reality. "No, you love me."