Stolen

Raven's POV

We sat there in the rain for a long time. Robin was actually crying but no one mentioned it. "this is hopeless." I said "she may be right but I'm right too." Robin said.

For weeks we searched and searched for starfire. we weren't successful at all. where could starfire be?

Starfire's POV

I walked slowly to school as I thought about robin. I looked completely different. I had black hair and normal human clothes. Once again I got hair dye that came out with water. It was the cheapest kind I could find. And once again I took the name star.

After I got to school I thought about slade finding my friends then I thought about slade finding me. I walked from class to class knowing that I did not require this earth schooling. But yet I still managed to act like I was focused. once school was over I decided to take the bus to look normal I told the driver to drop me off at a cafe that was on the outside of town.

The bus driver kept staring at me like I did something horrible. once I got off I said "farewell" to the bus driver and he just gave me another stare. I just walked away. After I saw the bus leave I walked away from the cafe and when no one could see I flew too a tree I slept in before. then thinking about my friends, slade, and robin I cried myself to sleep.

Robin's POV

It was dark........very dark. There was no noise at all until I heard slade's voice. "Robin say goodbye to your little girlfriend." then a light shone on a cage with starfire crying in it. "NO!" I screamed.

Starfire looked up and cried even more. I made it to the cage and she put her hands in mine. I wiped the tears off her face and said "I promise to get you out of here" "promises were meant to be broken" slade said. the cage disappeared and starfire looked up we kissed. Then slade took starfire out of my hands and stabbed her in the heart. she fell and said "I love you robin" and she closed her eyes.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I yelled has I found myself in my bed. It was only a nightmare. soon everyone ran in my room "another nightmare." I said. everyone groaned and went back to their rooms. "Starfire please come back."

Starfire's POV

I walked to school once again and went though the same classes again. Once I went to lunch I went over to talk to other people who called me "friend" I did not think of them as friends but I still called them "friend". They talked about the bus driver with a creepy stare. I ignored them and continued my day.

When school ended I took the bus to the cafe. Once everyone was on the bus we left. we did not take our usual stops to let people off we were outside of town when someone said "yo bus driver! what are you doing!" he stopped the bus and pulled aside the road. He pulled out a gun, got out of his seat, and said "consider all of ya'll kidnapped!" everyone looked scared and that's when I had enough.

I tore off my human clothes too revel my regular clothes. "I do not wish to do this but you leave me no choice!" I flew towards him with my fist in front of me. Then once I got near him he grabbed my fist and threw me on the ground. Then I looked up. He pulled his face off to revel a Black and Tan mask. "I have finally found you" slade said.