Phillip bowed his head, "Yeah, you are right,"

"She has a really good manner, right? Admit it, she is so lovely and beautiful. If I grew up, I would like to marry her" said Alex.

"I will be late. I am going, byee" Phillip took leave. As he walked out, he thought of how he behaved to the girl. He tried to build his courage to say an apologize.

As he stood in front of the girl house, he saw no one on the yard. He felt reluctant to push the bell button on the gate of the girl home. He also felt uncertain to go home. So, he choose to wait in front of the gate while observed the beautiful flowers. He was mesmerized.

"Who do you looking for?" asked a woman voice behind Phillip's back. Phillip immediately turned his head toward the voice direction. He saw a nanny with a girl who he had been waiting for.

"I..." Phillip suddenly felt itchy around his nose

"Emmhh..i have to say something to you" said Phillip to the girl. The girl looked at the nanny and giving a nod

"Well, let us into the the room" said the Nanny.

"No, It just take a lil minutes. But...I am sorry, could you left us two here...for only some minutes?" Asked Phillip to the Nanny

"As your request, Young Sir" the Nanny chuckled and glanced at Phillip. The nanny then left them and watch them from afar.

"Hi" said Phillip
"Hi" the girl responded with bashful feeling. Phillip could clearly see her pinkish cheeks which made her look more lovely. Phillip was inhaling to drive out the nervous.

"It will be my happines if you could accept my apologize" said Phillip. The girl was looking into his ocean blue eyes and smiling.

"I do not mean to say those hurtful words. I am just misunderstood about what was happened on that day. I wish your forgiveness ,"

The girl mesmerized at how Phillip spoke. Her dark eyes were widened when she mesmerized and Phillip found it cute.

"I am so sorry to say that you are not beautiful and for saying that your name does not suits you" he continued.

"Indeed," said the girl " you do not have to feel sorry about that...i also do not think my name suits me. I hope not being called Lady then. You could call me Girly because I am still a girl" she chuckled together with Phillip

"Girly? Where did you get the idea?" asked Phillip. The girl shook her head and smiled, " i dont know"

As Phillip look into her shiny wide rounded eyes, he said, "Girly,"

"What kind of game do you play with Alex on his home? Is it fun?" asked her

"Yes it is fun. We played a playstation game,it is about kingdom war,"

"Kingdom war? I love kingdom but i did not like war" said her

"I love kingdom because I love fairy tale" she continued

"Oh..thats really a girl thing. So girly, Girly!" said Phillip made the girl chuckled again

"Yes. It is so girly!" She responded with an opened smile. " Girly suits me, right?" She observed Phillip's eyes and continue to say, "Why your eyes has to be so blue?"

"My blue eyes? Is it irritate you?" Asked him
"No..I love it. Kind of fairytale eyes," the girl said with her sweet voice, cute eyes, pinkish cheek and cheerful smile. Phillip could only smile because he felt the sense of enchantment.

"Ehhmmm...ehmmm... I am sorry, but your time is up. You need to have your dinner now, Lady," said the Nanny, suddenly appeared again.

"Give me one minute to say my goodbye, please," said Phillip

"Okay, 1 minute only" said the Nanny

"Goodbye, eh.....What should I call you?" asked the girl

"Since you said my eyes is kind of fairytale...you could call me Prince, maybee" said Phillip. It made the girl laughed a lot.

"Is it that funny?" asked Phillip. The girl tried to hold her laugh, "Not too funny" she said

"Then why you double up with laughter?"

"Maybe because I feel so happy" said her, "Nice to meet you, Prince"

Phillip smiled, " I hope to see you again"

They do not know that was their first and last conversation on that year. On December 17 th, Hemsworth Family move out to another city.
Girly a.k.a Lady became the close childhood friend of Alex when Phillip left but it was only for five years because Lady and her family also moved out to another city then.