weight loss part 2

The next morning I was in the middle of my daily when I heard a voice behind me.

"What is wrong with you!"

I looked behind me and saw Tommy looking at me in disgust while I was gnawing on a sausage. " Are you even trying to win this bet?" The next step I'd to eat healthy, got it? This was going to be the hardest one yet but I know I was going to have to work hard and I was just thinking about how I was going to see Joe in diapers. So I did it.

He showed me this thing called The Food Guide Pyramid.

I think the person who invented this pyramid has got to be the most domest guy in the planet. The pyramid should be turned upside down. But I listened and ate fruits and vegatables and these grain thingies because I was going to have to lose weight fast.

I must say these tips actually helped!

Today, when I checked my weight it was a 184.3!

I started to build up my faith in Tommy. Then he said, " The last step is kind of like the second one. Quit eating too much like an animal. It is disgusting. I just said, "Okay." quietly.

"Good, you are ready! By the way do these like 3 times a day because you only have until Friday so you are going to have to work pretty hard. Deal! "Deal!" I could already tell that this is going to be good!