Day We Met part 1 ( Edited)

En başından başla

(They are twin brothers but I'm doing Claude at the bottom of the picture)

" Oh yui you got a admire "

Liu whispered as Rikuo pouted at me

" Hi I'm Vincent samukai, I like books and tea, one thing I dislike is loud music "

Said the other guy with black hair and glasses as he stood tall holding a book

" Hi I'm Seirin Samukai, I like music and girls" ( we can tell your a womanizer😏 also shout out to kuroko no basket )

Said a tall man with pink reddish hair as he brushed his hair back and sent a kiss to the ladies, he kind of looked like laito but way better

Said a tall man with pink reddish hair as he brushed his hair back and sent a kiss to the ladies, he kind of looked like laito but way better. He reminds me of someone I knew but I cant remember who.

Next up was a boy with black hair and crimson red eyes and another boy with blond hair and blue eyes, they looks like guys you should never be messed with.

" Hi we are Raizel and Saiba the oldest sons to the samukai family "

Said the one with blond as the other brother just stayed quite

" you must have a big family "

Said the teacher

" Yes it's quite bigger than other families here"

Replied saiba

" If you may, take a sat were you like, there are some empty seats in the back "

Said Miss. Erika mentioned as they all took the alley that went my my desk..please dont sit near me, please dont sit near me.

" Is this seat taken "

Asked Seirin as he smiled at me like a womanizer, no kusuo why me.

" No go ahead "

I smiled kindly replying to him, of all people why sit next to me there was a whole section with only girls.

After science I guess Miss, Erika was worried about the new students being lost because out of nowhere this happened

" Miss. Komori, Mr.Liu do you mind showing the new students around the school please, I know you're kind of new yourself Miss.Komori so it would be a good opportunity for you to see more of the school "