Chapter 16 _WHo leT The_dOgs OuT_

Bonnie was lying on the floor reading a fashion magazine, flicking through the pages, but was distracted watching Nikki getting ready for work. Although their rooms were adjoined by a paper sliding doors, most of the time they preferred to keep them open and just lounge around and chat. It fascinated Bonnie, as she watched Nikki get into the role of the doggie walker.

Nikki's main job was to take the dogs out for a walk in the early afternoon, dedicated to ensuring that they got their daily exercise, and as much stimulation and entertainment as they loved and needed.

Her tall, athletic frame, looked stunning in her skin-tight red lycra pants, with matching red boots. Nikki slowly pulled up her boot to the top of her thigh. She always got dressed this way, sort of back to front, as she was still completely naked on top. Her tits were small and her nipples perky as football studs.

The expression on her face was truly professional. She took her duties very seriously indeed. Next, she pulled on a lacy tiger print bra and a very low cut top, which was see-through. When she bent forwards, sometimes her breast would accidentally pop out of the fabric, showing off her glossy, luscious skin. It was so dark that it appeared almost bluish-black.

Nikki wore a long black silk cape, which extended almost to her ankles and swished as she walked. She pulled up the hood until it partially covered her face and inspected herself in the full-length mirror. She knew Bonnie was watching her and she twisted from side to side to get a better look at herself, running her hands tantalizingly over her breasts. She pouted her lips and applied red lipstick and some lip gloss over the top for added sparkle.

"Meow," Nikki purred, as she turned around laughing, making clawing motions in the air with her ridiculously long fake fingernails.

"You can come with me if you like?" she said casually, "and help me take the pooches out for a walk."

"Are you sure it's alright?" Bonnie replied. Actually, she would be glad of a change, since she was bored with lazing around and it was the first time that Nikki had asked her along.

"I am the boss. So I can do as I please," she said with a husky voice and snatched her long red latex gloves from the dressing table.

"You have exactly one minute to get ready!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Bonnie grinned, as she got up off the floor.

In contrast, she was wearing a plain gray tracksuit, with two white stripes running down the side. Her plain attire made Nikki look all the more extravagant.

Nikki was the first out of the door of their apartment and Bonnie had to run to keep up with her long legs striding down the empty hallway. They took an elevator, all the way down to the lower ground level of the estate, into the basement. On this level, the walls and the ceiling were interlaced with a multitude of pipes running the full length of the corridor and the air was stale. However, despite the drab interior, Nikki strode along as if she were on a Parisian catwalk, swinging her hips from side to side, her cape billowing out as she walked. The heels of her thigh-high boots clicked on the cement floor, creating a noise that echoed throughout the underground chamber.

At the far end of the corridor, there was a large metal door and Bonnie could just make out faint sounds of barking and yelping, which grew louder, more insistent, as they neared it. The barking sounded excited, almost frantic. But there was something strange about it, something unusual.

Nikki removed one glove and placed her fingertips lightly on the panel against the side of the wall. The door clicked open. As they went into the room, was flooded with fluorescent light, in an eerie bluish light.

"Be quiet!" she yelled out. Immediately, the barking stopped until there was complete silence.

Inside were two rows of six metal cages spread out around the floor, up against the walls, but some of the cages were empty. Now that Nikki had arrived, there was a buzz of excitement in the air. The dogs paced back and forth, peering out from between the metal bars, some panting with their tongues hanging out.