restless rest?

Kirishima's POV:
....
I can't get it to stop. No matter what I try, not matter how hard I try, it won't go away. This endless feel of restless ness, even though I sleep it still lingers within me. And to make matters worse. "They" Occur more often. Of course "he" Has to be involved. Why can't this feeling just escape me already. It's the most horrible feeling in the entire world. And I'm sure "he" Feels the exact same way. It'll happen again tonight. I feel it. I know it. I'm prepared, for him...
:Kirishima's dream:
Even though the same scene has replayed in my head multiple times, each time feels the first. My heart throbbing so hard, that it could come bursting out at any moment. I already know who is going to arrive at my house, any second from now. Yes I'm aware this is a dream, but it feels all too real. "Knock knock knock!" Three knocks at the door. Ah "he's" Here. I open the door. Even though I've replayed the same scenario practically every night, him at my doorstep always seems to surprise me. I let him in, fully aware of what would happen next. "H-hey Bakugou".. I say nervously scratching the back of my head. " Hair for br-"... He pauses. Stares at the ground then back at me. "Eijirou.. " He stares at me, looking at me like it would be the last. I blush, clearly as red as my hair. Hey look we're matching. We're both as red as my hair. I stifle a chuckle at this thought. "Kirishima I-" He doesn't exactly know how to put his feelings into words. So he impulsively grabs my collar smashing his lips into mine. His tounge plunged into my mouth, not leaving one place unexplored. Gasping for breath we break the kiss. "Y- you didn't hesitate to kiss back... Do you-" He mumbled the rest inaudibly. I slowly nodded afraid he might be afraid if I seemed to eager. He looked up for just a second. And within that one second, our eyes had locked. "Eijirou..I.. Ah fuck it!" He grumbled. He pushed me down, pinning me without the slightest of hesitation. I started to sweat, ears and face tinted red, I gulped. He sat on top of me staring down at me like I was a "prize" Or something he had earned, guess my feelings were no secret to him. He kissed me again only this time with more passion and not as rough as he had been before. "Kiri.. I want you to know that you are mine... I've waited way to long for you... And now I've finally got you... ". "Got me!? "Ha! I think not!" I say flipping him over in a mere instant. If Bakugou thought I was just gonna sit there and play the submissive role he's got another thing coming! I closed the space between us, grabbing him by his face and forcing it on mine. He was quite taken back. It took him a few minutes before he would kiss me back. I was about to break the kiss when I felt his hand trail down... Somewhere. Let's just say this action compelled me to break the kiss and stare at him baffled. He only smirked and went further. I can't say I didn't like that look of lust on his eyes, but damn! He was way more mentally prepared than I was!.. He pulled me in tight, I thought it was a simple hug, thought nothing of it, hell even embraced it. Till I found out it was just to steer my mind away from what he had just did. Removed my boxers successfully, without my permission. God dammit he played me too well! "B-Bakugou!" I protested. He looked too ready for this. He pulled me in yanking me by the hair so my ear was only a few millimeters from his mouth. "Aren't you going to remove mine~.. " He whispered as he proceeded to giving my ear lobe a swift lick. "U-uhm...! " My head was spinning. I felt so unsure. I just did as he said so I could escape the embarrassment. His "friend" Was exposed. God I couldn't take it! I wanted him to! Too bad I couldn't have him, cause in mere seconds of me declaring I wanted him just as much as he wanted me... I heard a loud blaring...
My alarm clock.

Bakugou's POV:
I jolted up grasping my chest. "The fuck did I just dream about-"... I was gasping for air as the fragments of the dream came rushing back to me. " What the actual fuck... " I mumbled as I slammed my face into my pillow. "Great school today, that means I have to see "him" Ugh... " I groan. He's the last person I want to see right now... "So why do I yearn for him?"... " "WHAT THE HELL ARE SAYING YOU FAGGOT!?" .. "I do not yearn for that pathetic idiot!" I yell pounding my fists profusely on the bed. I grunt at the thought of being late and getting another lecture. "Fine... " I say as I forcefully get out of bed and get ready for school.