(11) Seungkwan

"There you go oppa!" You clapped your hands together, admiring your work.

Seungkwan stood there, makeup all over his face, with poor lipstick application.

"Are you doing this on purpose? Your makeup dosen't look this bad" He pouted.

"Are you saying im PRETTY?" You flipped your hair, doing a few weird poses.

"Yes I am Y/N, now can you give me the makeup wipes?" He asked, giving you a serious look.

"No" You stuck your tongue out, teasing him. "You look cute".

You took the bag of makeup wipes and waved it around in the air, teasing him.

"hurry Y/N, my members are gonna be here soon" He whined, stomping his feet like a child.

"No"

"WELL FINE THEN" He pouted. "If I don't get to wipe this lipstick off, then you will get some lipstick" He ran towards you, gripping on your waist.

You giggled trying to get out of his grasp, "nono" He spoke in english.

Before you knew it, he rubbed his red lipstick lips all over your face, smearing it.

You were blushing too madly to notice the smears, since he "kissed" you.

*ding dong*

Seungkwan dragged you along with him to open the door.

Hair messy, lipstick all over eachother faces, sweat.

Once you guys opened the door, the Seventeen members looked horrified.

You looked at them confused, not understanding why.

"So this kids, this is the after math of frickle-frackling" Jeonghan pointed to you guys, before closing the door.

You both heard a bunch of laughing behind the door, until Seunghwan shoved a mirror in front of your face.

You gasped dramatically seeing your face in the mirror.

"OH MY SEUNGKWAN UR DEAD MEAT BOI" You screamed.