I Can't Get A Job, So I Live With My Mom ~ Epilogue

CHAPTER THIRTY
2ND POV
11/24/17
~

   You didn't frag, lol.

   You weren't ready for that, and Magnus was surprisingly a little too pure for that. The two of you just cuddled and kissed with no distractions, which included friends and children. You found it adorable that—before any kiss or make out session—he would always ask for permission. That was just too sweet! You felt that would be a habit the mech would never grow out of, even if the two of you already had sparklings.

   "We should get going." You told the mech as you lay comfortably on his chassis. You looked up to meet his optics before he lay his helm back. The lieutenant let out a grunt in response, but kept his arms wrapped gently around your torso and didn't sit up.

   "For once in my onlining, I don't want to do my job." Ultra Magnus grumbled. He pulled you closer and nuzzled his faceplates into the crook of your neck cables.

   "Magnus! Come on!" You said, laughing at your lover. He trailed kisses until he met your face, where he kissed your cheek and turned on his side, taking you with him. This brought an amused laugh out of you. For a commander that most thought didn't hold much emotion, he sure loved to express it around you.

   "I know you like it." The commander spoke. Your wings fluttered and your faceplates flushed blue. What had you done to deserve him? You then scoffed at his behavior and wondered how he could turn you over to his side of laziness so easily.

   "Let's go Commander, your team is going to wonder why we missed breakfast is you keep this up." You protested. He sighed and let you go, and your body suddenly felt cold from the loss of warmth. He held out a servos help you up, which you took gratefully.

   "May I kiss you again? Before we go?" Ultra Magnus asked, stopping in front of his berthroom door. He wasn't as nervous as all the other times, even when he'd kissed your neck, but it always went down to this. You laughed again and flew over from the berth.

   "Of course!" You answered. You placed a loving and meaningful kiss on his dermas before the two of you left the room. The lieutenant did his best to let all the blush disappear from his faceplates as he walked beside you. You and him continued to walk and navigate yourselves through the halls until you reached the energon storage room. When you finished your cubes and flirting, you received a message.

   "Queen Y/D! Ultra Magnus! I see a ship entering the atmosphere." Predaking announced through the communications link. Your optic ridges shot up and you exchanged looks of shock with your new sparkmate.

   "Keep watch, your majesty. We'll investigate." The commander ordered.

   "Arcee! Are you in the control room?" You called the two-wheeler.

   "Yes ma'am. What's the sitch?"

   "Predaking spotted a ship entering Cybertron. We need a read."

   "I'm getting an Autobot signal, but the comms aren't on. Should we drive out and make contact?" She asked. You looked to Magnus for answer while Arcee patiently waited.

   "Affirmative. Wait for us, will you?"
~
A/N: Well, that was short. But, I do hope you've enjoyed this story! I'll have another author's note out to explain new story idea for my next fanfiction soon.

      —WV—