Me

Future me whispered sadly while holding his hands together.

"The day finally came. We were going to hang out like a date."

Storytime continued by Future Taehyung's P.O.V.

I was walking down the streets with my favorite windbreaker on when I pulled out my phone and texted him.

💣Angry Coconut Head:
Good morning Jungkook! I'm heading over to your place. I'll be there soon!

💣Angry Coconut Head:
I hope you're awake! See ya in a bit!

I skipped down the street humming to myself finally arriving to Jungkook's expensive dorm area. I swear his wallet screams sugar daddy.

I took out my phone telling him that I was outside already while standing against the wall.

💣Angry Coconut Head:
I'm waiting outside.

💣Angry Coconut Head:
😭😭😭😭

💣Angry Coconut Head:
I'd appreciate it if you were to come out now since it's really cold outside.

I waited outside shivering as his doors stayed closed. 'Was this really a good idea?' I rubbed my hands together and yawned while a car passed by. "Man it really is cold today." "Hey." I turned around and there in all his glory stood Jungkook with his infamous white shirt and yellow Timberland boots, covered in a leather jacket.

"What is it? What you had to say?" He made his way over to me as I blushed. "Ah well you didn't have breakfast yet? Or have you?" I smiled nervously as he raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Let's go eat!" I dragged him by the arm to my favorite ramen shop. Inside the shop I ordered food for the both of us and watched him eye the food curiously.

"Have you ever been here before? It's really popular. Try it. It's reaaalllyyy gooood." I let out a small moan as I took a sip of my soup and he blushed. My thoughts drifted off to ways to tell him my true intentions of why I asked him out.

During the process I started to eat as if I had deprived myself from eating for days, which is kinda embarrassing but what I just did is more embarrassing. I can't believe what I'm about to do. We ate in a comfortable silence before leaving to a museum of art and going window shopping around the busy streets of Busan.

Alas we stopped at the playground we used to play at when we were much more younger. "Man this makes me feel really old." I swinged myself on a swing as Jungkook leaned against the rail. "I can't believe we used to play in thi-" "You." I looked up and saw him centimeters away from my face as I blushed.

"You seem different today. You can tell me now. What is it that you needed to tell me on a weekend?" I looked at the ground nervously. This is it Taehyung. "Well about the contest poster the one that was posted on the door. That was you right?" Jungkook's mouth dropped a bit as I raised my head with a smile. "Thank you Jungkook. That made me really happy."

I jumped up from the swing as I dusted off my jacket. "T-that was all I had to say." Jungkook leaned in closer, gripping onto the swing chain tightly. "Is that really all you had to say?" I gripped my fists and blushed. Dang I can't tell him! Not like this! I gasped when his warm hands caressed my face, gently.

"It's cold outside." I placed my hands on top of his gently and leaned into his touch, surprising both of us. Now Taehyung. "Jungkook I-" "How fucking romantic!" A man appeared from the shadows making us both jump in surprise. "You both planned to make me look stupid in the club."

He let out a bitter laugh while pulling his hoodie down. "Did you enjoy my humiliation?" Flashbacks of what happened that night in the club appeared in my mind as the guy glared at us. "J-jimin?" I whispered.

"Yeah. That's me you fuckers. Do you have an idea of how bad you both made my reputation? Pictures of me getting beat up where posted everywhere! My life is ruined just because of you two!" "I-it was a misunderstanding Jimin please forgive u-" "SHUT UP!"

Jimin reached into his pocket and glanced at us. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU TAEHYUNG!" He pulled out a knife and ran towards me as I gasped. Jungkook luckily grabbed his wrist quickly before punching him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

The knife fell out of his hand, spining around as Jimin collected himself. "You crazy bitch! Tae are you okay?" He crouched down to me as I nodded. "Yeah I-i'm fine although we should call the cops." I picked up my phone and dialed, turning my head towards Jungkook. "Are you alright Jungkook?"

My eyes widened in fear, my lower lip trembled as a cry escaped my lips. Unable to say anything I watched as Jimin plunged the knife into Jungkook's neck. The blood flew everywhere, staining my favorite sweater. No this couldn't be happening! "Jungkook! Please don't! No! Please don't go! Stay awake for me! Please!"

My eyes filled with tears as Jungkook's eyes were halfways closed. I kept my hand on his wound as he placed his hand on top of mine. "Hold on longer! Please don't leave me! I'll-" It was too late. I watched a tear escape from his beautiful eyes as he fell forward onto me.

It seemed as if time stopped and my whole world was collapsing. He's dead. He. "JUNGKOOK!" I screamed while hugging the last bit of warmth from his body. Jimin looked at us in pity before running away, leaving me with a dead friend. I couldn't tell him. How much you truly mean to me.

How much I love you. If I had told you, would your face have changed? Would you still cry after leaving me? Would this have happened? I wonder. Would you have smiled like you did that day? Your warmth is leaving me, leaving me with the one thing I wasn't able to tell you. With your cold body in my arms. I kissed his cold lips and buried my face into his chest.

End of Future Taehyungs P.O.V.

We stood there in front of the scene that would occur in the future, due to my decisions. I was beyond shocked and in tears too. This is more than just a dream. "T-this can't be my future. NO WAY!" I grabbed onto future me's collar shaking him back and forth as tears kept falling out of my eyes, like never ending rivers. Future me shook his head, sobbing with me. "Please past me, change. I beg you change the future. Change your future."

End of Dream

I woke up sobbing. Sitting up from my not so comfortable bed and clutching the pillow to my chest. "Why did I dream of that?" It had to be a dream. It just has to. I did my everyday routine and headed to school, checking my phone for any notifications once I made it to the campus.

Man I wonder if I'll bump into Hoseok hyung today? If I do what will he want to talk about? 'Do you like Jungkook?' Thoughts of last night's awkward dream surfaced as I shook them away. It was only a dream and besides I have nothing to do with him. I walked through the hallway and glanced at the chalkboard of activities as horror filled my face. Sure enough, like in my dream there posted was that damn poster for a comic competition.

To be continued...

Hahahahahahaha..h..a. *sobs* I don't know if anyone's aware but there's a bunch of fires going on in California and I'm beyond scared. ;;A: anywho ty for 300 reads!🎉 I know this story almost makes no sense but I hope you all do enjoy it! I'm planning to write another 2 stories but who knows. 😌😊✌