Iceland x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Photography
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

A smile crept up onto (Y/N)'S face as she slowly got off the Icelandic airline aeroplane. She clutched her suitcase and shoulder bag and quickly headed to the airport.

Inside the shoulder bag was, of course, her trust camera. She had come here for photography; she had always heard that the views here were quite a beauty.

Quickly, she had her passport checked at border control and then she walked out to the entrance. A white bus was waiting there for her and a few other people.

Continuing to grin, (Y/N) sat down after putting her suitcase on the rack above. The bus began to drive after fifteen minutes.

Soon enough, she was in front of her hotel. On the way, however, she had time to admire the grey, almost silver, scenery.

The female walked to the reception and checked in. The smile still hadn't been wiped off her face as she got into her room.

"Hello? Hello and thanks for choosing me as your tour guide." Said a male, with an almost bored tone.

He had very light blonde hair and a rare sort of violet coloured eyes. He had a few freckled too, which stood out in his pale skin. He didn't seem too old, (Y/N) thought, probably a part-time job.

Her black, sleek camera was in grip as the very small group of people began to walk out. They got onto an equally as small autocar.

(Y/N) sat at the front seat and the tour guide sat beside her. The vehicle was set in motion.

"So... is this your part time job?" (Y/N) asked, plainly out of curiosity and to answer her questions.

"Yeah, I guess. It's a really boring job." He shrugged. "And why did you come here? To the corner of Europe? Why not any place better?"

(Y/N) furrowed her brows as she scrunched up her face. "Well, I've heard the views are really good and the culture is pretty interesting, so, yeah."

"Emil." He held out his hand. His sudden introduction made it seem as if he completely ignored what she just said.

"...(Y/N)," the said female shook his hand.