Chapter 3: My name is...

My stomach just sank in even more than it already did. I was so speechless. I actually mean something to Niall? Now I must be dreaming. When I opened my eyes again I realised this was all real. All of this was real.

"Now babe, this is a very serious question!"

"W..wh... wha... uh... ah.. erm..." I couldn't seem to get anything out of my mouth. Finally the question came out.

"Babe, I am starting to like you, and I would really like to get to know you better. In order for me to get to know you better you must agree to see me everyday for one week, and possibly go out with me?" Niall says in the cutest accent.

"I'd... I'd love too," I said with a smile on my face.

The whole crowd gasped, and they didn't know what to do. So what they did is they were supportive... luckily. The boys all ran up to Niall and jumped on him. They end up causing Niall's shirt to rip, making him a bit upset since it was his favourite shirt. The boys finally carried on wit the show while I sat backstage smiling like crazy. I couldn't believe this was happening. My life turning around, when I thought it would never.

Niall came backstage after the show was down and ran straight towards me. I ran to him and he picked me up and ran off with me. See... I thought it would be that romantic thing where the girl jumps into the guys arms and they hug tightly. No, he ran off with me which confused me. Since the hotel was right beside the beach, Niall ran directly to the hotel and up the stairs with me. I was still so confused on what was happening. Suddenly we get to this hotel room and he brings me in and basically chucks me onto the couch.

"Niall! What are you doing?" still very confused.

"We had to get out of that place before we were mobbed, and I didn't want my pretty little girlfriend to be mobbed before I can even have the chance to be with her!" Niall said. It was cute. "So what shall we do miss?"

"Hm... Let's watch some movies, it'll cheer me up I hope," remembering the accident that happened yesterday.

We watched sad romantic movies. My favourite. Niall and I was up all night just talking and getting to know each other. It was truely the perfect date ever. I couldn't have imagined anything better than what happened. He was perfect! I just hoped he wasn't like any other guy I have been with, dump me without a reason, and leave me hanging, crying not knowing what just overcame me.

"Uh.. babe, Ive got one question to ask you." Niall started carrying on. "I still don't know your name and it is bothering me? What can I do to know your name?"

"That is a good question, but I don't know, what should you do to find out my name?" I said very flirtatiously.

"Hm... how about..." He stopped mid-way through his sentence. I found his lips pierced against mine before he backed away soon after that. "Now your name please?"

I giggled a lot and finally caved in and told him. "Alright, alright. You ready? Okay... Well my name is Rebecca. BUT! Call me Becky, or Becca for short alright? It's just something I'm use to."

"Alright Rebecca whatever you say... no you know what! No what you say! I'm calling you Rebecca! HA," Niall laughed so outrageously it made me giggle too.

"Alrighty Niall let's finish watching the movie."

"Aha alrighty Rebecca."

We finished waching the movie, but before it was over I was already cuddled up into his arms. He fell asleep on my couch right beside me. He stayed the night over. When we woke up the next day though, I woke up with nothing. Niall had left without any note and to top that off I didn't have his number. It didn't bother me much at first until I went onto Twitter though.