(1) Seungcheol

You quickly ran into the bathroom, trying to hide yourself from the students. Why? Because you slipped on a banana and spilled your lunch all over you, and you did it right in front of your crush.

Seungcheol

You grabbed a bunch of paper, trying to dry your school uniform.

RINGG

That was the school bell. You groaned before quickly rubbing the paper on your uniform, trying your best to dry it.

"Ill just skip class" You sighed finally giving up.

You walked into the schools back garden, hoping you wouldn't get caught.

"Y/N!" Someone called out.

"shit" you mumbled thinking you got caught.

You turned and to your suprise you saw Seungcheol panting.

"I was looking for you" he smiled.

You looked at him confused. "Why would you be looking for me" you pointed to yourself

"Here" he placed his jacket around you.

"It will help hide the stain" he smiled ruffling your hair.

You bowed slightly hoping to hide your blush, "T-thank you" you managed to shutter out.

"your so cuteee" he pinched your cheeks.

"Y/N, SEUNGCEOL, OFFICE NOW" You both froze hearing your names being called. He let go of your cheeks as you walked together.

"TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE!" Seungcheol cheered like it was a good thing and put his fist in the air.

You giggled before copying his movements.

*in the office*

"Why were you skipping class?" The principal asked hoping you would tell him the truth.

"Well in fact, I was late and I didn't want to bother the learning environment because principal, when someone is late and the teacher is teaching, the student who is late interuppts the lesson which will dist-" Before you could finish you were hushed by the principal.

"okay okay, I get it, your smart. Now whats your excuse Seungcheol?" The principal turned towards Seungcheol.

"uh. Well, the basketball team was practicing and we were given a break to rest" Seungcheol replied while the principal nodded showing that he understood.

"You guys have good excuses but please, skipping class is not allowed which means you guys will get a punishment. One week of cleaning the hallways, you guys start today. Now get outta my office" the principal instructs.

You both walk out and sigh.

"At least I have more time to spend with you" Seungcheol winked before running away.

"Aigoo, you idiot" you mumbled chuckling at his silliness.