NEW TO WATTPAD? Welcome!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU!

Here are a few tips for you as a reader:

• If you appreciate what you're reading, let the author know by clicking on the orange star (vote) at the top or the bottom of the chapter. (Make sure you're logged into Wattpad.) It will register whether or not you are reading online.

• Most authors love to hear from you. Care to share your thoughts about what you're reading? Do you have any questions? Just select a paragraph of text, click on the speech bubble to comment. Or comment at the end of the chapter (You need to be online for this).

• NEW FEATURE! You can also add reaction emojis by clicking on the little images above the comment line (for inline comments only). There are more options available if you click on the [+] sign (mobile app-only feature).

• All of the above help the author's book to rank in Wattpad and get more exposure.

• Be kind and respectful. Authors have put their heart and soul into their writing, so don't crush them. If you see errors/problem areas that you would comment on, check with the writer first if they are interested in such feedback before you go ahead with critique/corrections. Always frame such comments in a constructive manner, and start with something positive before addressing the negative. That way you will not come across as harsh. (Me, I'm not thin-skinned. I welcome any feedback to help me improve my story—as long as it's respectful.)

• Create a public reading list and add your favorite books there—that will help the books get exposure.

• Save the books to your private Librarythat way you'll always get notified when there are updates. 

• Follow the author to get timely notifications about your favorite reads!

ENJOY!